03/12/14, 09:40 AM   #1
Thamin Trollsbane

Tired of Guild-Shopping? Grievance (AlDom, PVP & PVE, NA, 18+)

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
Elder Scrolls Online (Guild available at launch - Aldmeri Dominion)
Everquest II - Permafrost Server
Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server
Neverwinter Nights Online
Rift
SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
Wildstar (Guild available at launch)
World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
Aion (Elyos) - Siel Server
Final Fantasy XIV (Embassy available at re-launch)
League of Legends
Tera - Tempest Reach Server
World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Azuremyst Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)
Defiance (Clan available at launch)
World of Warplanes (Clan available at launch)
World of Tanks

(Many other small and independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit out forums. Its free to register and browse the forums. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. Its free to register on the forums, so come on over and take a look. Place an introduction about yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time

Visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org And check out our ESO recruitment video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7Y_db4OLwA8

Thamin Trollsbane
Recruiting officer, Elder Scrolls Online chapter

Host, Debuffed: The Star Citizen Report

GrievanceGaming.org

Last edited by Thamin Trollsbane : 03/12/14 at 09:48 AM. Reason: adding Signature
03/13/14, 09:43 AM   #2
Thamin Trollsbane

Hopefully you can join us this weekend as Grievance enjoys the last beta session!

To give you a taste of Grievance, check out our latest Grievance News video on our Youtube channel. This video opens with our newest 2-minute Grievance Gaming Network teaser, then goes right into news for ESO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ipnd68Teo

We will be PVPing on Aldmeri Dominion, and we have several folks itching to get their hands on a Cyrodiil keep.

Check us out! GrievanceGaming.org
03/15/14, 03:54 PM   #3
Thamin Trollsbane

What does Grievance stand for?

G is for the goals and vision of our leadership

R is for the respect each and every member receives

I is for the integrity of the organization

E is for the excitement and passion folks have for Grievance

V is for our values of family, honor and loyalty

A is for the many accomplishments that we have shared together

N is for the notoriety we are gaining in the gaming world

C is for the commitment of so many in Grievance to making this a fun place to be

E is for the exuberance of Steel during one of the annual meetings!

Join us today at GrievanceGaming.org
03/20/14, 08:25 AM   #4
Thamin Trollsbane

For those who missed out on the 5-day early access, Grievance will be streaming during the launch on March 30th. Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreaming throughout the day to get in your fix of Tamriel while you wait.

Check out this new member's praise after the latest beta weekend:

"I have to say, I had a great time in the beta playing the game.. all the quests.. the lore, the look of the game.. how it ran...

But... unfortunately.... It would only be just a game... Being in Grievance.. only for a short amount of time, has shown me once again, a game of this magnitude is meant to play with a guild that is amazing.... yes.. Grievance... You are amazing. Haven't had this much fun in the games i've played in a while.

I have seen many people helping one another.. having fun... and treating others with such respect... I can honestly say I plan on being a part of this guild for as long as you will have me...

I won't post too long of a post.. but wanted to thank you all for being who you are.. and showing me what good people are about. And, having like minded folks that want to enjoy the game together.. striving to be the best, and showing how well we work together...

I wish I would have joined a long time ago.. but I am glad I have the chance to be among some of the finest people I've come to get to know."
03/22/14, 11:07 AM   #5
Thamin Trollsbane

GRIEVANCE

Family – Honor – Loyalty

Grievance has a strong presence in many MMORPGs, with friendships spanning across years and games. For all of us, it’s the raider-and-casual-friendly guild we’ve been searching for! For ESO, we’ve picked Aldmeri Dominion and have a PVP crew ready to make an impression in Cyrodiil. We also have crafters standing by and lots of guild support to help their experience. And if you’re a casual player with a job and a family? We understand!

We also have a greater membership across games. We enjoy a real-life get together in the summer. Several members have contributed to publishing a compendium of short stories. We’re working on marketing apps.

See why Grievance is redefining family-friendly guilds!

Grievancegaming.org
03/23/14, 01:08 PM   #6
Thamin Trollsbane

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming/featured

Check out Grievance's Youtube channel for a number of game discussions and streams. The guild is set for ESO's pre-release this Sunday! We're set to make a big impression in Cyrodiil, but casual people are welcome as well. We have families and jobs too and realize Real-Life comes first! GrievanceGaming.org
03/25/14, 07:57 AM   #7
Thamin Trollsbane

Pre-order launching in 5 days!

Check out a guild with its own large newsletter! 36 pages this time, talking about ESO and our various games.

http://www.grievancegaming.org/image...Newsletter.pdf
03/25/14, 10:59 AM   #8
Dubritski
how many people do you expect to have active in ESO at launch? i checked out your forum and there was no guild, only an "embassey"?
03/26/14, 08:07 PM   #9
Thamin Trollsbane

Originally Posted by Dubritski View Post
how many people do you expect to have active in ESO at launch? i checked out your forum and there was no guild, only an "embassey"?
All game guilds in Grievance are an Embassy until release. The council of Grievance has already approved our Guild status. We know we have at least about 300 folks signed up for launch. Come over and check us out! And now, for my newest message for folks...

Missing out on early access? Catch Grievance's 24-hour ESO stream at pre-release! From server start on Sunday to as long as we can get them to stream! We have a few hundred guildmates ready to storm Cyrodiil. (With a number of casual folks just there to have fun!) We still have room for YOU!

http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreaming

Check out our international, trademarked guild. We hold Family, Loyalty, Honor as our tenets and have a no drama clause....because drama has no place in Grievance! Apply at GrievanceGaming.org
03/29/14, 01:08 AM   #10
Thamin Trollsbane

Not too late to join a guild that values Family, Honor, and Loyalty. We do a good job keeping Raiders, Crafters, and Casual/family players all happy. We also have many side interests such as developing apps, publishing a compendium of members' stories, a quarterly newsletter that is around 40 pages thick of info.
03/31/14, 08:24 PM   #11
Thamin Trollsbane

The latest Grievance newscast launched Sunday night, while ESO was streaming live on our streaming Twitch channel. News for our ESO chapter is announced first.

The guild signed up over 300 members on the boards prior to launch. By 9am CST, we'd already had a 100 of them invited in-game. By noon they were hitting Cyrodiil and captured a mine. Way to go Grievance!

But, more important, the casual players had fun as well. Folks kept several chat rooms on Teamspeak full of smiles and laughter on launch day. Nice job Bethesda on a smooth launch and a great game!

Check us out at GrievanceGaming.org!

Last edited by Thamin Trollsbane : 03/31/14 at 08:27 PM.
04/03/14, 08:38 AM   #12
Thamin Trollsbane

Grievance has already claimed its keep and has been stomping all over Cyrodiil since day one! Members are enjoying a relatively smooth launch, (not to say there haven't been ANY major bugs). We have over 300 strong signed up, (though some waiting for 4-4-2014). We'd love for you to join the Grievance family! Family, Honor, Loyalty!

Apply at GrievanceGaming.org
04/05/14, 07:31 AM   #13
Thamin Trollsbane

Family, Honor, Loyalty.

Those words alone should explain all one needs to know about why they should join Grievance. We are a multi-gaming guild with a no drama clause that has survived almost 15 years in multiple games.

We are 18+, serve raiders as well as casual. We have lots of couples playing and a ladies' chapter as well. Our Twitch casts and Youtube channel have brought news of up and coming games to fellow gamers.

Apply at GrievanceGaming.org
04/09/14, 06:45 PM   #14
Thamin Trollsbane

Our latest guild newscast is uploaded to Youtube, and once again ESo gets some early attention!

Join a guild that values Real-Life and family first, yet hits all endgame content in multiple games.

04/13/14, 07:27 AM   #15
Thamin Trollsbane

The guild was on the front line, defending against a large PVP zerg from Daggerfall on Friday night. No one has to PVP if they don't wish to, but we had a large showing and recaptured several points taken earlier....and reclaimed a castle!

Join Grievance! Join in with fun and family!

Grievancegaming.org
04/15/14, 07:19 AM   #16
Steelheart
Originally Posted by Thamin Trollsbane View Post
Our latest guild newscast is uploaded to Youtube, and once again ESo gets some early attention!

Join a guild that values Real-Life and family first, yet hits all endgame content in multiple games.

I really love these casts!
04/19/14, 10:41 AM   #17
Thamin Trollsbane

Join a large guild with both raiding and the closeness of a family-oriented group. We have 300 players in-game, and fill several groups and Cyrodiil raids nightly. Everyone is real supportive of our crafters.

Tonight we have a recruit meeting to help new members learn more about the guild. Grievance has guilds and embassies across several games, leaving you open to hop games and still be with the same great group of friends.

GrievanceGaming.org
04/19/14, 11:59 AM   #18
Raven Stormchaser
Are you on the US or EU megaserver?
04/21/14, 03:46 PM   #19
masterofthebuttons
Hello, I am US east coast. Your post for the guild caught my eye, are you still recruiting? And if so, how would I go about applying.

Thanks
Merwin - Argonian Templar Healer
04/23/14, 08:37 AM   #20
Thamin Trollsbane

Originally Posted by Raven Stormchaser View Post
Are you on the US or EU megaserver?
Originally Posted by masterofthebuttons View Post
Hello, I am US east coast. Your post for the guild caught my eye, are you still recruiting? And if so, how would I go about applying.

Thanks
Merwin - Argonian Templar Healer
US server, though we have an international membership playing there. You can apply at http://www.grievancegaming.org/elder-scrolls-online

There is an orange button in the top left to click to submit an application. Once approved to post on forums, (we have to screen spammers and bots), our direct thread to apply is here: http://grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=446

And now, some more about Grievance...

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

Grievance spans several MMORPGs and FPSs. We host twitch casts and have a Youtube channel where we feature our many various game interests, both released and anticipated. Check out our Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/grievance , or our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pIHj0pZLjq9cutBhA66OA . You may have seen us at Pensacon, or heard about our upcoming business projects.

New member praise: "I have to say since coming back to Rift my experience has changed dramatically. Grievance is the perfect guild for me. Helpful when needed but not pushy. Funny and loud but at the same time very serious about your members. I gotta say thank you to everyone. And if I'm on and anyone needs help I'll do my best."--- "I'm also very happy to be in Grievance. I'm not as active as some people and not that often on TS, unfortunately. But I enjoy being part of this group! Thank you everyone!"

GrievanceGaming.org

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Tired of Guild-Shopping? Grievance (AlDom, PVP & PVE, NA, 18+)