03/17/14, 12:40 PM   #1
Poculus
Angels of Death [AOD] -PC (NA) – Ebonheart Pact – PvP/PvE

Angels of Death [AOD] are a large, international, multi-gaming community which was founded in 1999 and is made up of 1000+ dedicated members spread across such games as Firefall, Jedi Knight, Planetside 2, War Thunder and World of Tanks. We are now looking for potential members who are mature and would like to join our division within AOD.

Casual and serious players(18+) please check us out because we have a little of everything for everyone.

Casual Gamers: If you are looking for stress free gaming without the constant nagging of a “clan” we are definitely the place for you. There are no time requirements for being a part of our clan and you will not be pushed aside for our “special teams”. There are no elitists in our gaming group and all members are treated equally regardless of talent. We understand that life is stressful enough and the reason to game is to escape all of the nonsense of real life and just chill out, have fun, and play with friends.

Hard Core Gamers: We take PvP very seriously for our hardcore players, and have a strong group of leaders and players. So, if you would like to focus on teamwork without the distractions of individual egos and having a fun time, AOD is the place for you. We have had members from several different games win massive prizes, or free trips to other countries to participate in tournaments.

Perks to belonging to AOD:
-Access to a 350 man public/private Ventrilo server.
-Access to our own website with forums.
-Access to and the ability to play with all of our members in any game we have a division for, as well as on our servers.
-Access to AOD members with tech and computer knowledge. If something goes wrong in your rig, we have plenty of members willing to help
-Hassle free gaming.
- Custom signature. We have several members who are dedicated and talented at creating signatures. Join AOD and you’ll get your own.
-We are not here for just one game. We are an established community that play many games. Play one, or play them all, the choice is yours.
-Fun, friendly atmosphere where the clan is more of a family than just a group of players.

We continue to recruit in this game, with anticipation of the great potential the game has, to provide for a fantastic, team orientated, new division. Be among the early members for the division, because as with all games we have a division in, we aim to be among the very best there is. Early members naturally have a great impact on the direction we go in the game, should you wish to.

If you like what you see here, head over to http://www.clanaod.net/ and see what we have to offer. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I’ll be happy to answer them for you.

When registering, please create a forum name which matches your in-game name.
A mic is required to join AOD.
On the website, once you’ve registered, please read a little about us and our Rules and Regulations here.
If you like what we have to offer and would like to join us, you can submit an application here.
See you in Tamriel!

Poculus
03/20/14, 10:03 AM   #2
House_Ordos
Pretty damn good guild. I have been with these guys for about 5-6 months now in multiple game divisions and I have to say it is always great to actually have people to play with and theorycraft with in any multiplayer game I play.
03/24/14, 12:26 AM   #3
Darkn3ss F4lls
This is a great orginization of mature gammers! Having joined them through one of their many other division in 2009 I have never regreted a moment. With a 350 man ventrillo to play games with your never alone and never un-welcomed.

This group is well orginized and strives to be both approchable and knowledgable at the same time when playing any game they are in.

They are well known in Planetside 2 having the largest TR outfit on Mattherson, as well as being featured numerous times in the Firefall development team videos. In world of tanks we won several accolades including the first tournement they held.

I hope to see you guys check out our website www.clanaod.net/
03/26/14, 11:14 PM   #4
Thantios
There are too many good aspects of belonging this guild to state them all... I joined back in November 2013 under the Battlefield 4 Division. Everyone is here to have fun and are very understanding of Real Life issues. We all joined AOD for a common reason, we want to play with people who simply just want to have fun and do so with others who enjoy the same.

We are looking for fun loving players and as previously mentioned skill or talent is of no concern if you want to hit the ground running with an established clan when ESO launches look no further. Don't waste time jumping from guild to guild trying to see if they have what it takes to stand the test of time, just join us at AOD, going strong since 1999.

I hope you will at least check us out and hopefully I will have you at my side in battle.

www.clanaod.net
03/27/14, 11:36 PM   #5
DarkSilhouette99
AOD is a great community of gamers

Its a great place to kick your feet up and enjoy the company of other people just like you. Its a relaxed environment that doesn't put harsh restrictions or time commitments to your life and gaming schedule. Check out our website at www.clanaod.net and see for yourself.
03/29/14, 07:43 PM   #6
Poculus
Aod

Early Release begins tomorrow, don’t forget to join a cheerful group to complete your experiences!
04/01/14, 04:27 AM   #7
Poculus
Doors are open, recruiters are ready, all we need is your application to join our gaming family.
04/02/14, 01:29 AM   #8
Darkn3ss F4lls
We have had an awesome turn out and a great launch in ESO! Come join us in our adventures through PVP and PVE content. We are well organized via our voice comms and are ready for the games full launch. With several people enjoying crafting you will not be left wanting for gear.
04/08/14, 12:14 AM   #9
Darkn3ss F4lls
Are you looking for a fun time? Are you looking for people that you can play with for years? Are you looking for people who know how to play ESO? Come check us out, reply here or apply on our website http://www.clanaod.net/
04/10/14, 12:26 AM   #10
Darkn3ss F4lls
Great crafters here, many of them can make you up to level 3 veteran gear!
04/18/14, 08:11 AM   #11
Poculus
65 members and growing strong! PvP events starting to take form nicely, don’t miss out on a fun group.
04/18/14, 10:13 AM   #12
Kuvu
Was with these guys in Darkfall. Was a great group back then and very organized pvp.
04/22/14, 05:02 AM   #13
Darkn3ss F4lls
04/23/14, 01:27 PM   #14
Dee Ranged
Check it Out

You should definitely check AOD out. We have 8 games that we are fully engaged in and 4 or 5 others that we have trial divisions. What is great about AOD is you get to know people and can stay with the same people as you change from one game to another. I love the way that everybody comes together on the ventrilo server and helps each other out. It is actually part of the policy to group up, help each other, and have fun.

There are approximately 1500 members in AOD right now, but each division has a segment of that population. As of right now, I believe the ESO division has about 70 active members and growing every day.

It takes 3 minutes to apply on our site at http://www.clanaod.net and then somebody will contact you pretty quickly to give you the ventrilo server information so that you can login and talk to somebody. The recruitment process takes 5-15 minutes depending on the number of questions you have.

Hope to see you soon. You can also reach out to me in game @AOD_Dee_Ranged.
04/25/14, 05:57 PM   #15
Poculus
From helping new players run their first dungeons to forming PvP Raids, we have it all!

Don’t let all the fancy talk scare you off, come join up for some fun times.
04/25/14, 08:40 PM   #16
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't want to point my finger at anyone here but when I read the answers (almost reviews) in this thread they all somehow look fake. Like its all from one person or from your officers...
05/01/14, 11:44 PM   #17
Deviona
Been with the guild since start of ESO, and something I found that surprised me, as I usually work late into the early morning "3am est", there always is someone on doing something or online and has been a large plus, also group a lot as well as do pvp a good bit as well.
05/03/14, 07:38 AM   #18
Null
I joined AOD roughly a year ago in the Planetside 2 division. Its because of AOD that I gave this game a chance, and I am loving it. The clan is filled with a lot of great people, which adds to the quality of whatever game you may be playing.
05/18/14, 01:07 AM   #19
Darkn3ss F4lls
Come join the excitment! This is a great group of people to be apart of, they enjoy an understanding of both casual and hardcore gamerstyles.
05/19/14, 02:39 PM   #20
dwot

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AOD FTW!

Joined this guild for the BF4, now playing ESO with them. Good solid group to join for great gaming regardless of what you want to play.

Join up!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Angels of Death [AOD] -PC (NA) – Ebonheart Pact – PvP/PvE