05/09/18, 01:10 AM   #1
DonTywin
[The Mistwalkers - EU | PC] New! PvX | SOCIAL | FRIENDLY | COMMUNITY

Hi everyone.

Let me start off by excusing myself in advance due to the fact I will probably end up writing a wall of text as I think I really need to carry over my point.

I'm Don. Long time ESO player, former elitist pr***, and a person who values the social aspect of MMO's above all else.

I'm the former founder and GM of the Daggerfall Sentinels which I've lead for quite some time until I saw that the day has too few hours in it for me to continue it properly.

After I've gotten my life sorted, organised and well prepared I'm looking to rekindle and re-create that same type of a community. Place where quality is valued over quantity. Where we are not just a zerg fest but a tight knit group of friends, a family rather.

We are <The Mistwalkers >, an EU/International based guild.
Currently we are recruiting everyone!

But what makes <The Mistwalkers >, so different from all the other guilds? Let us explain.

Who we are and who are we looking for?

We are a guild with a certain goal. That goal is to achieve a community. A community of friends where you not just come to play a game, but where you can have a chat and a laugh. We're like a warband: brothers by goal, rather than blood.

There are a lot of guilds which are mass-recruiting, going for the numbers but missing the social part of what makes MMO’s that much more fun. We will provide you with a close-knit community to let you experience the way we think an MMO should be.

As every guild thrives to assemble the best of the best members, so do we. We are not trying to form a group of a hundreds of players who just log on without greeting the other guild members. Those guilds don’t work in the way a community of friends would. The goal of the social aspects of MMO's is to bind certain people with similar goals, hobbies and things they like, into communities we call guilds.
We will do our utmost best to try to bring you that experience.

I personally have a long experience in MMO's and like-minded games and the management positions also. I have a specific vision of what I want to achieve, and I am looking for like minded people to help me achieve that goal.I am not trying to form a group of a hundreds of players who just log on without greeting the other guild members. The goal of the social aspects of MMO's is to bind certain people with similar goals, hobbies and things they like, into communities we call guilds. The entire point of our community is to have a place where you can log on, have a chat, play and relax from a hard day's work.

I would also like, as soon as the guild's numbers and the Management positions are filled, to reinstate all the former events that made my old guild the place to enjoy and unwind. Those were :
  • Trial runs ( Twice per week, one group would be a training one for easier trials [ AA, SO ], and the second one would be a progression one for the hardest group content in-game )
  • Map runs ( Guild members vote on a map they would like to complete 100%. When the map is decided we all gather up [ Twice per week if possible, if not once at least ], clear the map of skyshards, books, delves and everything while we enjoy a pint, a smoke and the banter between friends.)
  • PvP Runs ( Very much up in the air as I am a PvE focused player and this type of activity would need someone experienced in the field )
  • Crafting days, Pledge runs and whatever we think of!

What am I doing here just spamming off the wall and why am I not in-game spamming the zones around like a bozo? Because I believe in getting through to the right group of people, and I want to get in touch with anyone who is interested.

Our ranking system:
  • High Councillor - Leader
  • Council – High Officer, Event Organiser,
  • Elder - Low level Officer
  • Hero – Veteran member
  • Sentinel – Full Member
  • Initiate – Newcomer
As always, in the growing phase of the guild we will come to a lot of griefers, thieves and flamers. I'd like to limit that by putting up the 18+ age limit and the requirement of a short yet chatty interview with potential recruits. I really dislike when people just mass invite me to guilds without asking me for a basic question to determine if I am even a right fit for them.

Anyone who feels that they want to join such a community, such a guild as only a member or even better if they have aspirations to help shape it through the Managemement positions I would urge you to contact me so we can talk it through.

Where to find us?

If you want to read more about my vision you can check it out here. That is the original post of how I imagined I would steer the Sentinels.

Discord link to meet up :

https://discord.gg/9cUfNEM

Anyone who is remotely interested can join there to have a chat with me. Feel free to either contact me in-game ( @DonTywin ) or leave your names here and I will contact you.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day!
07/15/18, 02:48 AM   #2
Widowmakersa
Joining a Guild

Hi

I would like to join the guild my UserID is @Widowmakersa
08/20/18, 01:40 AM   #3
VickyLyn

I'm also in
10/09/18, 03:08 AM   #4
wooler13
Application

Your guild sounds perfect for what I’m looking for, my in game name is dalabanscim

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » [The Mistwalkers - EU | PC] New! PvX | SOCIAL | FRIENDLY | COMMUNITY