10/31/18, 01:57 AM   #1
FAD
New Guild starting from scratch

Hi All

As the title says I am starting a guild, and I am looking for like minded members, I have very little to offer other than a willingness to make something good, I have over 1200 hours in the game but know about half of what I should so I am still learning.

I have at time of posting one, Yep ONE level 50 character, the rest are under level 30 I mention this so you are aware I am not some everything must be the best type, I don't care what class or race you play or how you play it I only care your up for some enjoyable gaming. I have the big psijic house to use as a guild house but as yet have very little in it, and nothing functional, crafting stations ect. this I will build up as I can.

If you are someone who is not all that sure about the game or feel, what you don't know should somehow prevent you from joining, then you are wrong we can and will learn together. I hope to build a community that's easy going if you are happy soloing around but would like a no pressure guild to help when you need it, then that's all good and if you are looking to team up with others then hopefully we will be able to provide that.

Some things that DON'T matter to me but may to you. I am UK based (Scotland). I am high end mature (that means old, 50+) I am low end thick and only speak one language English I have Team speak but don't mind if you use it or not I won't put up with any kind of grief or raging I play on the PC and on the EU server I have gamed with people from all over the world and am happy to do so again.

Maybe there is more you would like to know? drop me a reply or PM I will get back to you and maybe we can build something special together

CLAN HAMMERAXE (current membership 1)

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » New Guild starting from scratch