08/08/15, 03:43 PM   #1
CBD35
Fathers of the Dominion - Aldmeri Dominion Guild for parents and mature players alike

Greetings!
We are are 100+members currently, but looking to expand. We are a group of fathers that have come over from Destiny (we were a part of Dads of Destiny West), although a small amount of us have come over to ESO, we expect eventually more will follow. We are currently seeking active members that would like to join our ranks and grow as a community within ESO. You do not need to be a father to be a part of this guild, but keep in mind that those that are may have to step away when fatherly duties called. We are a laid back guild, that will eventually look into PVP, but for the time being we focus on PVE. Majority of us are new to ESO, so we are still leveling our main characters, but all are welcome. We would eventually like to see ourselves on the for front of battle in Cyrodil, as well as having a well established guild vendor for all that join to use. Once werewolf and vampire bites have been obtained, we will be passing out bites freely amongst the guild mates. If you are looking for a laid back, mature group of players, this may be the guild for you!
Please send an xbox message to my self (GT is posted in my signature) or feel free to message Seotasr and CBD35.

We are currently using "Band - The ultimate communication app" for instant communication with guild members to schedule Dungeons, PvP activities and just general play and chat. App is free on Android and Apple products. If you would like to get an invite please advise us once downloaded and installed and we will send invite.

http://band.us/n/FZe4FWV9

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29
Xbox One GT : CBD35

Last edited by CBD35 : 08/08/15 at 03:52 PM. Reason: added text
09/10/15, 11:46 AM   #2
guycomplex
Sign me up

I would like to join. GT is darkwicked007 on Xbox one. Thanks. I'm not sure how to download a chat app yet for it but will look into it.
12/16/15, 09:08 AM   #3
RobAwsum
Please invite

Please invite me to the Guild. I have requested access on Band. GT: Robawsum112.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Fathers of the Dominion - Aldmeri Dominion Guild for parents and mature players alike