08/03/14, 03:25 PM   #41
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Teppotastic View Post
Interesting that SousChef did that. I think it's responsible for the libs folder too (by a quick look at SousChef.txt). I don't think I manually installed that any point but it's kind of looking like I must have. Weird.

I just loaded up Minion to check that I'd re-installed it. It's properly crashing (Not Responding) on "Loading ESO Addons" now. I suspect that's the API calls. Now the US has woken up it's probably getting a lot more traffic.
I had reverted one of the API calls for ESO off the CDN. I put it back now.
08/03/14, 04:22 PM   #42
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There should be no issue with a sub-directory of libs inside an addon folder. This is where all of my addons and many others put the libraries needed for their addons. Unless I am mistaken on what you were referring to?

SousChef\libs\LibStub\LibStub.lua
08/03/14, 04:28 PM   #43
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You are mistaken

He had

addons/libs/libfolder1/libfolder1.txt
addons/libs/libfolder2/libfolder2.txt

No txt or anything in the lib folder. Guessing it was like this because of the addon that was unzipped to the root of the addon folder with out a sub folder .

Last edited by Dolby : 08/03/14 at 04:30 PM.
08/04/14, 12:54 AM   #44
Teppotastic
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
There should be no issue with a sub-directory of libs inside an addon folder. This is where all of my addons and many others put the libraries needed for their addons. Unless I am mistaken on what you were referring to?

SousChef\libs\LibStub\LibStub.lua

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
He had

addons/libs/libfolder1/libfolder1.txt
addons/libs/libfolder2/libfolder2.txt

No txt or anything in the lib folder. Guessing it was like this because of the addon that was unzipped to the root of the addon folder with out a sub folder .
^^^
I had both and yes, likely human error by me It was probably in all the excitement of finally being able to answer the flood of "Teppo, do you have this recipe?" questions a bit easier :P. Love that AddOn.

Interesting that that hasn't caused a problem until now. It would have been like that for at least 2 months, probably more.

Last edited by Teppotastic : 08/04/14 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Missing works in breakfast-less haze

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » [BUG] Problems since 31/07 patch