06/07/21, 01:02 PM   #1
Scarr
Request: end/terminate early "Vampire Ultimate" early on keybind.

Currently, when you use the vampire skill line Ultimate you transform into a Vampire Lord thing for a set period of time. Sometimes, (most of the time), this is too long of a period and you just want to revert back to normal for various reasons (including Necromancer skill line "corpse absorbing for ultimate" use...

*My current solution (which sucks)* I am using Bandit's Gear Manager to create two sets of skill lines, one with the Vampire Lord Ultimate and one with some other random skill line Ultimate. I have 2 hotkeys, and I press the hotkey to switch to the other "gear set" and then hit another hotkey to change back to Vampire after each combat.

Since while you are transformed into the Ultimate Vampire Lord, you cannot benefit from gaining new ultimate. I would like a hotkey press, that terminates my transformed status so that I can use Necro abilities to suck up the corpses that I just killed.

The reason and how this is a problem, is that due to the length of the Vampire Ultimate, by the time the ability naturally expires the corpse at my feet are no longer eligible for absorption because they expire and I miss a lot of recharge on Ultimate.

TLDR; need an addon that allows a player to press a key bind that terminates the Vampire skill line Ultimate early. Thanks!

(P.S. if there is already some easy way of doing this, please let me know. I am not that experienced with ESO addons or work arounds, thank you again!)

Last edited by Scarr : 06/07/21 at 01:07 PM.
06/07/21, 01:41 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Afaik you cannot abort such ultimate skills once they started.

If you use Blood Scion, or the morphs Swarming Scion or Perfect Scion:
You can press C and check if you got any vampire lord buff on yourself which you are able to right click to remove it, and which will also abort the transformation then.
But I really doubt this is possible.
06/08/21, 06:17 PM   #3
Scarr
if I pull the ability off the hotbar it ends immediately. I've been using bandits gear swap addon to create "gearsets" of just 2 different ultimate skills (vampire lord and whatever else not vampire lord) and toggling the sets to end it early, but its annoying. Trying to find a way that with a single keypress, the vampire ultimate is removed from the hotbar, then replaced once out of combat.
06/09/21, 04:32 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh, this is nice, did not know it. Thanks for the info.

So you'd need to have a small addon maybe that registeres if you have used the ultimate (maybe via checking a buff on yourself which youa re able to see via C) and then, as you get out of combat e.g., quickly removes and adds the ultimate from/to the actionslot again.
Should be doable (but I won't, just brainstorming it here )

Doesn't Bandits also provide alternative/additional slots for "skills only", I saw it in the description:

Maybe define an alternative ultimate slot skill for the bar you are using, which then can be changed via keybind so that your sets stay the same, and only the 1 ulti skill is changed.
Maybe this even works if you define the same vampire ultimate skill als "alternative slot"? e.g. Vampire ulti get's removed -> active vamp ulti is aborted -> vamp ulti is re-added to the ulti slot.

Last edited by Baertram : 06/09/21 at 04:34 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: end/terminate early "Vampire Ultimate" early on keybind.