10/05/16, 09:01 AM   #1
Weolo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One Tamirel / Update 12

I am downloading One Tamriel right now and they have made some changes.
I play on the EU server but the launcher shows North America on the left side as it is patching, this is a known thing, not a bug. But! what it has meant is that my addons are no longer installed in "liveeu" folder, they have all been migrated over to "live" folder.

Minion if this is a permanent thing then you might want to alter your code.
Also when I launched Minion it created an empty liveeu and then AddOns folder, can you please stop it from create "any" folders, just check for them.
10/05/16, 09:46 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi Weolo,

Thanks for the heads up on this. It looks like we can fix this for EU players with a simple API change on our end. It won't do anything for already detected games but newly detected games it should now use just the 'live' folder.

We create the folder because in the early days on ESO people were installing Minion before they launched ESO for the first time so Minion wouldn't work as the ESO game only creates the AddOn folder once you login and start the game. With the change above it should no longer create a liveeu folder, just a live folder if its missing.

Last edited by Dolby : 10/05/16 at 09:50 AM.
10/06/16, 06:20 AM   #3
Ardawen
Unhappy

Well updated my addons, but it will only update the american server and says there is no longer an european one, i think it has to do with the now changing servers before login. So now how will it work with addons, as mine won't update now for live-eu. Sorry but sometimes this is very frustrating i finaly got it to work again and things are changed and everything breaks. Why are europeans often treated like lesser costumers. I honestly wonder about that.
10/10/16, 02:30 AM   #4
SteveCampsOut

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Ardawen View Post
Well updated my addons, but it will only update the american server and says there is no longer an european one, i think it has to do with the now changing servers before login. So now how will it work with addons, as mine won't update now for live-eu. Sorry but sometimes this is very frustrating i finaly got it to work again and things are changed and everything breaks. Why are europeans often treated like lesser costumers. I honestly wonder about that.
Both NA and EU now share the same addons directory so any addons that were in the default directory that you chose the first time you ran the new launcher will be the addons and saved variables folders that are now being used for both servers. I just had to delete all the data in my SavedVariables folder and let them be rebuilt because I have characters with the same name on EU and NA and the files got corrupted.
10/16/16, 03:45 AM   #5
nasusxoc

Minion is till not working after One Tamriel for me

This is still not fixed for me.
Every day minion still makes a LiveEU folder (empty) and points at it.
Every day I delete it and point minion at the Live folder
Then I press button to force it to redetect add-ons
Eventually the add-ons turn up in game

Am I the only one who has this issue?
10/16/16, 09:21 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you try to stop Minion and rename the minion.xml located here (C:\Users\<Your windows Username>\.minion) already?
For me it worked properly by just changing the addons folder within minion, restart minion and that was all.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » One Tamirel / Update 12