04/21/19, 11:45 AM   #1
Xanderificus
Multiple monitors: Map straddles the bezels

Thanks to Azurah, I've been able to move just about everything off-center and most things are fine. Most system things like inventory show up off to either side....except the map.

The map, however, doesn't seem to be moveable and it's the only thing I'm hating about playing on two monitors.

Does anybody know if it's even possible to move it and, if so, if there's a mod that will?
04/21/19, 05:18 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've tried this in the chat, followed by the RETURN key:
Code:
/script local zm = ZO_WorldMap zm:SetMouseEnabled(true) zm:SetMovable(true)
But this won't make the whole map container + the menus left and right movable as it seems. It even destroys the map scrolling and mouse movement on it... So I gues it's not possible without big modifications (if it even would be possible).

Try using Votans Minimap. It's ZO_WorldMap in smaller. But you can change size and position, so maybe use this and make it bigger + put it to the other monitor. Maybe it will be a good replacement for the normal worldmap + will always show (you do not have to open the normal map under normal circumstances; only if you search and need filters e.g.).
04/21/19, 08:43 PM   #3
Xanderificus
I've been using F____'s Minimap (can't recall his name) during play but -the- Map has wayshrines for fast travel and so many other features a local mini-map can't give. :/

For in-zone stuff, I might look into adding a second mini-map addon and hotkeying it to toggle off/on and take up most of my second monitor. That might help for some.

Last edited by Xanderificus : 04/21/19 at 08:46 PM.
04/22/19, 06:44 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you need fast travels and support for this use the addon BeamMeUp or EasyTravel. It's so easy to search in chat with easy travel for a WS and port there, or with BeamMeUp to unlock new ones (without porting there) + many other features.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Multiple monitors: Map straddles the bezels