05/03/19, 12:03 AM   #1
KaelManson

I'd like to learn more about TES

The Best Leatherman Multitools On The 2024 Market: Top 3 Picks

Multi-tools are a good way to minimize the number of tools for adventures or everyday carry. Depending on the user’s needs, they can choose small-sized or full-sized.

➻➻➻ Check Over Here: Best Multi Tools - The Must-Have for Outdoorsmen

What is the best multi-tool on the market today?

That’s a common question!

Among a lot of famous brands on the market today, there are some high-quality units that are not that costly and never burn your money. Which brand I would highly recommend in this article is Leatherman, which is the leading manufacturer of all time. It covers most of basic built-in tools that are perfect for outdoorsman because of the fact that it was born after a road trip of a Scout man- Tim Leatherman.

I have listed three of the best leatherman tool that can do the job well. See them now!

1. Leatherman Wingman Multi Tool

First of all, we come to an average-size multitool from Leatherman, that is The Wingman. This item comes with 14 tools for each separate usage, including a sharp combo knife, spring-loaded pliers, Philips screwdriver, bottle and can openers. At first sight, I was impressed by the knife blade locking, which offers the safety for the user and easy-to-use features as a pocket knife. Thanks to a clip, you can carry it on your belt for daily uses.

This compact multi tool is made of stainless steel, which makes it very sturdy and reliable for a long time. A big plus is its affordability compared to similar products of Leatherman. If you are tight on your budget, the Wingman is definitely right here for you!

One disadvantage you need to notice is the distance between the locking button of the knife and where you place your thumb is close, which can result in the injury while utilizing.

2. Leatherman Wave Multi Tool

Leatherman Wave is one of the Best multitool on the market not only for camping, hiking, fishing but also for daily tasks. This full-sized tool is made of ultra durable materials to make sure the quality and fashion. It comes with needle nose and regular pliers, wire cutting and stripping, plain knives, spring-action scissors, can and bottle openers, a screwdriver. Each tool can lock into place to ensure your safety when using. Only by a single hand, you can access any tool you want with ease and efficiency.

You can avoid the hassle of carrying heavy and bulky tools to the wilderness thanks to its compact size and lightweight design. However, some customers complained about the lack of hacksaw.

3. Leatherman Surge Multi Tool

Save the best for last! That is what I will talk about Leatherman Surge.

One of the most excellent multi tools that I tried is The Surge by the manufacturer Leatherman. It has fantastic quality, which made it a suitable choice for every around the world. This item is larger and bigger than medium-size multi-tool, that’s why it has its own pouches or sheaths. In spite of a diversity of functions, it is still easy to use. For example, with 4 straight and more resilient blades, you can use them without having to open the whole multi tool.

Any special?

This model is constructed to serve tough work, so you have a sturdier Phillips screwdriver and pliers than the Leatherman others. Though it is the most expensive product on my list, it has a variety of quality and can last a lifetime if you treat it well.

●●● See Also: What is the best multi tool

The Bottom Line

I hope that you loved this product review. The ones that I featured here are all excellent Leatherman multi tools, but you still have to decide which one of them can suit your needs.

If you have any questions or suggestions, just drop them in the comment section below.

Last edited by KaelManson : 02/19/24 at 08:16 PM.
05/03/19, 01:33 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I remember there was an addon which Is able to browse "found" books.
I don't think one is going to build an addon like tes wiki ingame as updating this would take years and make the SavedVariables where the info is stored so huge that your loading screens would take minutes.

Let ne search the addon, I guess it's the best to get. Maybe there are online websites where you are able to find the Infos but I doubt this can be ingame. Every call to an external website will need an acknowledge click on a popup. No external content can be included from websites into the game.
05/03/19, 01:35 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Found it:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...okManager.html

Together with the LoreBooks addon which does show you where to find books on the map this should help a bit.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » I'd like to learn more about TES