Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/07/22, 04:12 PM   #1
Nighn_9

Suggestion for the Addon Item browser

Firstly, there may or may not already be an addon similar to what im suggesting. If there is please let me know

With this addon, there is the option to right-click on it and to "link in chat" and "add to favorites". It would be cool to be able to add our own categories in which to add a set. For example, if I like a certain set for a healing build, I'd like to be able to right-click on it and press save to "Healer 1", "Healer 2", etc. Or another example, if there is a set that is designed toward Ultimate regen or something save it to "Ulti". Just the option to be able to add categories and title those categories what we want.

Is there an option or extension for this addon that could do this? Or perhaps another addon that is good for saving particular sets that I want? If not this is my suggestion for the addon

Also another suggestion for the addon... It would be cool to be able to type in a keyword in the search bar and all sets that have that keyword in its name or effect would pop up. For example, I type in "armor" and every set that has the word "armor" in it would pop up.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Suggestion for the Addon Item browser