04/30/20, 12:51 AM   #1
Razor1980
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
S'rendarr and cooldowns

Recently I observed that S'rendarr wasn't displaying the cooldown on the Reactive Armor set.
I've looked at the code and I inserted a line in the AuraData.lua, in the abilityCooldowns array

Code:
-- Tel Var Sets
        [69567]         = {cooldown = 20,	hasTimer = true,	altDuration = 5,	altName = 'Reactive Armor',		altIcon = nil,														unitTag = 'player'},		-- Reactive Armor
This is so-so functional and it adds the cooldown. However, I noticed that re-proccing it immediately after the cooldown expires, will not display it again, and I don't know how to fix. If more time passes, it will display on a proc, but not immediately.

There are also some minor issues, some miscorrelated displays for procs, or for instance debuffs like Minor Magickasteal not being displayed sometimes, but I would like to have this Reactive Armor thing fixed. I don't know why it doesn't display it again if procced immediately after cooldown is complete and I am not an addon coder, so I can't delve into the code.

S'rendarr is to me by far the most important add-on and I can't imagine combat without it.

Last edited by Razor1980 : 04/30/20 at 12:55 AM.
04/30/20, 02:11 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You should post this here in the addon comments or send this directly to the addon dev via PM:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments
04/30/20, 02:30 AM   #3
Razor1980
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You should post this here in the addon comments or send this directly to the addon dev via PM:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments
Thanks, I will repost there!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » S'rendarr and cooldowns