04/30/14, 06:29 PM   #1
carlm10
Enchanting Add Ons

I see that there are some excellent addons for armory and weaponry research, cooking recipes and even alchemy. Where are the add ons for Enchanting? I would love to be able to tell at a glance that these runes that I have already discovered would make the right enchantment instead of finding out I have made yet another jewerly enchantment.

Thanks in advance and great mods.
04/30/14, 06:53 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
An enchanting experiment history was something I was thinking of rigging up, for my own use for similar reasons. Just taking a time out from addons so that I can actually play for a while. If one hasn't been made when I need a break from playing rofl and I go back to seeing what else I want to aid my crafting and trading in game this will be one I will be thinking of.
05/07/14, 04:07 AM   #3
Garkin

Enchanter addon:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info426-Enchanter.html
05/07/14, 02:52 PM   #4
StealthStalker
Nice. I wonder if we could take this a step further to include guild banks? Not while at the enchanting station, but... hear me out.

My guild consolidates most of our crafting mats into a guild vault. I'd be interested in addon that could display this information while at that guild bank. Then, if I chose an x amount of runes to make of y type. It would remove the mats required for these runes, and place the remainder back in when finished. I run off and craft the rune, and don't have to return to the guild bank to replace the excess.

I'm sure this could be feasible, as the fatstacks addon that restacks the guild vault does something similar API wise. Sees what types of mats are in the bank and restacks if not full.

I'm guessing it would be quite an undertaking for suche a niche purpose, though I suspect it could be extended to every craft.
05/07/14, 03:22 PM   #5
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Cool addon, not what I had in mind for my own use, but hopefully will suit what others were wanting.
05/07/14, 09:16 PM   #6
Aiiane

Side note, if you're an enchanter you might also appreciate RapidChant.
05/08/14, 02:58 PM   #7
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Yeah I saw that one Ailane. Cool for those that want the talking to go away. I actually enjoy listening to it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Enchanting Add Ons