04/01/14, 12:55 AM   #1
edyeak
Addons don't work in game

Hello i have this strange issue. I have installed 4 addons they a pear in my character load screen that they are selected but in game they are no functioning. I think that the issue is in beta i was playing on American servers and now whit the game launch i'm playing on European servers and for some reason the addons don't a pear in Settings. Please Help
04/01/14, 02:11 AM   #2
Tingle0x539
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you're like me, then you're running the EU client and using Minion. You have to edit the directory in the Minion options, but the current Minion client has a bug, where you can't browse to the correct folder due to it not recognizing My Documents as having sub-folders.

To fix this, open "C:\Users\Administrator\.minion\minion.xml" and edit the line:

<game addon-path="C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns" auto-update="true" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-1">

to

<game addon-path="C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns" auto-update="true" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-1">

and save.
04/01/14, 02:46 AM   #3
Savos Valen

ich habe alle Addons wie beschrieben in den liveeu Ordner in den Unterordner Addons kopiert.
Nur wenn ich das Spiel starte, dann sehe ich bei Erweiterungen gar nichts...

Was habe ich falsch gemacht...oder was soll ich machen um die Addons auch im Spiel nutzen zu können.

Danke für gute Antworten...

Gruß Savos
04/01/14, 02:51 AM   #4
Savos Valen

Noch eine Frage bitte :

Wann ist Minion auch für 32 bit verfügbar ??

Ich würde es gerne auf meinem Rechner haben, aber es gibt zur zeit nur eine 64 bit Version.

Leider habe ich windows 7 ... 32 bit.
04/01/14, 03:24 AM   #5
edyeak
done

Thank you for your help that did the trick

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addons don't work in game