08/13/19, 12:07 AM   #1
ahrtur
Shissus Guild Tools

Hey Guys,

Shissus Guild Tools is very important for me and my guild. Shissus Guild tools dosn't work with the new update Scalebreaker. Can someone fix the addon?

many thanks in advance

greetings

Ahrtur

Last edited by ahrtur : 08/13/19 at 06:35 AM.
08/13/19, 02:52 PM   #2
MasterCG17
Someone who knows what he/she is doing said they'd work on it this weekend.

In the meantime I fixed MOST of it doing this.

DISABLE Shissu's History Addon from the game addon menu when you log in. This isn't a fix for the history page itself.

Open the file: Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/AddOns/ShissuHistoryScanner/ShissuHistoryScanner.lua

Line 341: Replace 'RequestGuildHistoryCategoryNewest' with 'RequestMoreGuildHistoryCategoryEvents' (no quotes)
Line 343: Replace 'RequestGuildHistoryCategoryOlder' with 'RequestMoreGuildHistoryCategoryEvents' (no quotes)

THEN ALSO

Open the file: Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/AddOns/ShissuHistory/ShissuHistory.lua

That should get your guild roster working with the deposit info and filters ect.... and also stop the error message when you log in. You'll have to deal with the vanilla history page though.
08/13/19, 03:19 PM   #3
Sordrak

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by MasterCG17 View Post
Someone who knows what he/she is doing said they'd work on it this weekend.

In the meantime I fixed MOST of it doing this.

DISABLE Shissu's History Addon from the game addon menu when you log in. This isn't a fix for the history page itself.

Open the file: Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/AddOns/ShissuHistoryScanner/ShissuHistoryScanner.lua

Line 341: Replace 'RequestGuildHistoryCategoryNewest' with 'RequestMoreGuildHistoryCategoryEvents' (no quotes)
Line 343: Replace 'RequestGuildHistoryCategoryOlder' with 'RequestMoreGuildHistoryCategoryEvents' (no quotes)

THEN ALSO

Open the file: Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/AddOns/ShissuHistory/ShissuHistory.lua

That should get your guild roster working with the deposit info and filters ect.... and also stop the error message when you log in. You'll have to deal with the vanilla history page though.
Right that was me, but i thought i didn't say I'll fix it on the weekend. I'll look into it on the weekend. If I'm capable to fix it is another topic.
08/14/19, 12:50 AM   #4
ahrtur
Thank you for your help.

Replacing the lines works so far. The error messages are gone for now.

Then I wait patiently for the fix of the other things.

Thanks guys for your hard work.
08/14/19, 05:53 AM   #5
Splat
Still waiting approval at the time of writing

only a part fix to regain some functionality, not a full fix yet but better than nothing

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...PatchV1.4.html
08/14/19, 09:20 AM   #6
ahrtur
Thanks @Splat,

I'll test it.
08/14/19, 08:37 PM   #7
MasterCG17
Originally Posted by Sordrak View Post
Right that was me, but i thought i didn't say I'll fix it on the weekend. I'll look into it on the weekend. If I'm capable to fix it is another topic.
I know. That is why I said "They would work on it." Would as in "would be willing." I didn't it was going to be fixed. I have the addon working well enough so take your time
08/18/19, 03:32 AM   #8
ahrtur
I have one problem with the last fix.

There is a difference between rooster and history still. How could this be fixed?

rooster:

guild history:

Last edited by ahrtur : 08/18/19 at 03:34 AM.
08/23/19, 05:41 AM   #9
ahrtur
anyone an idea?
08/23/19, 06:23 AM   #10
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
As the guild history is disabled currently due to the guild trader changes and teh bug last weekend this could be related to server issues or whatever.
You can cross-check the valus with another addon like "Raffel Gold Talley" (check the comments of the addon for a fixed version) to see whether the guild history in Shissus Tools or the guild roster does show the wrong values.

But as described above the guild history is currently disabled and thus you cannot get the information afaik. You need to wait until it's fixed by ZOs or, if the manual guild history is enabled ingame, manually check and sum the amounts.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Shissus Guild Tools