10/17/19, 08:25 AM   #1
girlpoison
[Request/Modification] Search Bar for Guild Listings

I'd like there to be a search bar function for our guild LISTINGS page. The guild mailer doesn't always say which guild an item sold from, so this feature would make it much easier for restocking when listing the same item in multiple guilds. I use Votan's Search Bar so not sure if this add on can be modified to include the listings page.

Thanks!
10/17/19, 09:17 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi, just a general note:
The best way to find out if an addon will/is able to add a request to his existing addon is to request it directly in the addon's comments, or write the author a PM.
Not a forum thread about it where he does not get any notification about.
10/17/19, 07:40 PM   #3
girlpoison
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hi, just a general note:
The best way to find out if an addon will/is able to add a request to his existing addon is to request it directly in the addon's comments, or write the author a PM.
Not a forum thread about it where he does not get any notification about.
I have taken your suggestion and commented on Votan's Search Box thread but I am not against someone creating a new add on specifically for this if they had the time and willpower. Especially because there are many comments on Votan's Search Box so my request probably doesn't take precedent over the bugs and game crashing comments. :P

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request/Modification] Search Bar for Guild Listings