02/27/15, 03:17 AM   #1
daol
changed location of screens, now minion is stuck in the taskbar

like the title says, I moved my screens around, changed it in windows, so my main screen is in the middle, and the other one to the left, it used to be on the right, had to move it since I have the monitor for my second pc there now, and now when I try to open minion, it loads, but its stuck in the taskbar, but If I move the monitors around again to the original location, it works, dunno why, and I rather have it the way its setup now since Im using extended desktop, and rather not move the cursor the "wrong" way to get to my other screen.
02/27/15, 03:52 AM   #2
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by daol View Post
like the title says, I moved my screens around, changed it in windows, so my main screen is in the middle, and the other one to the left, it used to be on the right, had to move it since I have the monitor for my second pc there now, and now when I try to open minion, it loads, but its stuck in the taskbar, but If I move the monitors around again to the original location, it works, dunno why, and I rather have it the way its setup now since Im using extended desktop, and rather not move the cursor the "wrong" way to get to my other screen.
If a window is outside visible area, you can use the WINDOWS-Key (holding) and Cursor-Keys to move it back.
Use ALT-TAB to focus it.
02/27/15, 03:57 AM   #3
daol
Originally Posted by votan View Post
If a window is outside visible area, you can use the WINDOWS-Key (holding) and Cursor-Keys to move it back.
Use ALT-TAB to focus it.
thanks alot, now it works again

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » changed location of screens, now minion is stuck in the taskbar