03/02/21, 03:41 PM   #1
Matth3w
Paying $25 per addon created for Clench Timer and Auto Open Daily Rewards

Hello all,

Looking for an addon to be created to do the following:

- Something similar to the crystal frag proc icon addon, but for destructive clench when used with the vDSA lightning staff that increases SP for a short period after applying

- Something that opens up all daily containers. Be it the Justicar Recompense, the current event stuff, whatever. Would like it to include opening transmute globes as well.

Paying via paypal for your time. Thanks.
03/03/21, 12:03 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1655-Unboxer.html
03/03/21, 02:11 AM   #3
andy.s
Pretty sure you can get that destro staff buff id and track it with any addon you like, e.g. Srendarr. Also the second add-on you want would require much more time than the first one to do
03/03/21, 12:38 PM   #4
Matth3w
You can track that with srrendar?
03/03/21, 04:26 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Each buff you got on your player can be tracked via Srendarr.
If you press C and you see a buff as something procs (like a set proc) or shows there, Srendar can read it and you can add the buffId/abilityId to any of Srendarr's custom buff bars.

Check the Srendar options for debuggig, there is a way to enable the abilityId/buffId -> show them next to the name in the player buffs list. You can "brain copy" the numbers then and add them to the Srendar bars.
03/03/21, 06:07 PM   #6
Matth3w
thanks I'll try it. it's an "every time cast" ability so hopefully it can see it.
03/03/21, 06:14 PM   #7
Matth3w
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Each buff you got on your player can be tracked via Srendarr.
If you press C and you see a buff as something procs (like a set proc) or shows there, Srendar can read it and you can add the buffId/abilityId to any of Srendarr's custom buff bars.

Check the Srendar options for debuggig, there is a way to enable the abilityId/buffId -> show them next to the name in the player buffs list. You can "brain copy" the numbers then and add them to the Srendar bars.
Is there a way to turn off everything in srrendar except what I mentioned? I already have my UI completely set up minus this one thing.
03/03/21, 06:25 PM   #8
Matth3w
so in doing this I discovered that bandit ui tracks that proc
03/04/21, 05:40 PM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
Is there a way to turn off everything in srrendar except what I mentioned? I already have my UI completely set up minus this one thing.
Srendar got several options to turn of buff bars or anable new ones, use profiles and so on. Check the addon description or the settings menu.

About bandits: Not using a single of these addons

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Paying $25 per addon created for Clench Timer and Auto Open Daily Rewards