Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02/27/23, 09:33 AM   #1
mgsnakes
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How to track "CinderShot" debuff with Dreadsail Reef Helper?

Hello, I would like to have help to integrate an alert in Qcell's Dreadsail Reef Helper to track the CinderShot debuff in DSR trash, Qcell not playing the game anymore redirected me to Esoui forum.

I tried to make some changes to the addon but it doesn't work, so I don't know what I have to do to get the alert to appear when I have the debuff on me.

In the data file, I added this line in the trash part of the file:
Lua Code:
  1. cinderShot = 170392,

in the Trash file, I added these lines here:

Lua Code:
  1. if result == ACTION_RESULT_EFFECT_GAINED and abilityId == QDRH.data.cinderShot and targetType == COMBAT_UNIT_TYPE_PLAYER then
  2.     CombatAlerts.Alert("DO NOT MOVE", GetAbilityName(QDRH.data.cinderShot), 0xFF3333FF, SOUNDS.CHAMPION_POINTS_COMMITTED, hitValue)
  3.   end

Since Code Combat Alert puts an sound alert when we have the debuff, I was inspired by its code to try to have the alert I want.

Lua Code:
  1. elseif (result == ACTION_RESULT_EFFECT_GAINED and targetType == COMBAT_UNIT_TYPE_PLAYER and abilityId == CombatAlertsData.dsr.cinderShot) then

I made several attempts, but I never manage to get the debuff displayed. I tried to integrate the 4 debuff IDs I found on EsoLogs :
Lua Code:
  1. cinderShot = {170401, 170399, 170396, 170392},

I also tried by noting the cast ID:
Lua Code:
  1. cinderShot = 170389,

Hoping someone will be able to help me to integrate the alert of this debuff.

Thanks in advance,
MGSnakes

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » How to track "CinderShot" debuff with Dreadsail Reef Helper?