03/08/14, 09:57 AM   #1
Bl4ckSh33p

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cool It's coming... ESO Manager!

Hi! Some of you may already know my Launchers for World of Warcraft and Cube World. I upgraded my PC, preordered TESO and could not resist and started to work on a new tool for it today.

It's called "ESO Manager" and will help you to manage everything about the game. You can install and delete Addons, manage your Screenshots, share them with others and enable some Tweaks (planned features so far).
If you have any suggestions or ideas, feedback is always welcome.

You can find a few very early preview screenshots here:
https://www.facebook.com/Bl4ckSh33p....50959911596851

Last edited by Bl4ckSh33p : 03/08/14 at 10:36 AM.
03/09/14, 12:59 PM   #2
Bl4ckSh33p

Since only a few people donated something for my Launchers in the past years I am trying a different approach with ESO Manager (ESOM). There will be a completely free "Lite" version with all the basic features. Without annoying popups or reminders to buy a full version. But if you like it and want more of it you can go Pro and unlock additional features for a small one time fee. (This should conform to the rules of ESOUI where only free addons/tools are allowed?)

(this is just a mockup - no final numbers!)

Last edited by Bl4ckSh33p : 04/30/14 at 05:10 AM.
03/10/14, 02:30 PM   #3
Coote

I was a huge fan of WLP when I played WoW. Glad to see that you're making an ESO launcher, Bl4ckSh33p.
03/11/14, 08:24 PM   #4
Abardomas1

Thumbs up

This is great - Thank you!
04/30/14, 04:16 AM   #5
Seroczynski
I don't want to sound like a (...), but what I get from your screenshot there is that you can manage up to five addons in the Lite version. If that would be in the final version I think not a lot of people are willing to get off Minion (or even Curse) to use it.
04/30/14, 04:51 AM   #6
Saftsuse

For donations I think you should add an option to let people donate Gold, Ingame.
04/30/14, 05:09 AM   #7
Bl4ckSh33p

Originally Posted by Seroczynski View Post
I don't want to sound like a (...), but what I get from your screenshot there is that you can manage up to five addons in the Lite version. If that would be in the final version I think not a lot of people are willing to get off Minion (or even Curse) to use it.
It's just a mockup, no final numbers.
I had to delay work on it because I created a new ESO App (ESO Research Assistant (ESORA)) and need to finish another custom software project. Since I am not allowed to download addons like minion I am thinking about removing this part and only adding some other tweaks and features minion does not have.
04/30/14, 05:12 AM   #8
Seroczynski
I was jumping to conclusions then. I have no experience with your other applications so I will have a look once this is released. Good luck on your development!
04/30/14, 05:17 AM   #9
Bl4ckSh33p

Thank you. You can find some of my other apps/launchers in my signature and on my website if you want to take a look at them.

ESOUI » AddOns » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » It's coming... ESO Manager!