11/05/20, 01:42 PM   #1
cole
since the last update

Is anyone else having trouble with their addons in minion (specifically, showing as out of date) since the most recent update? ive been playing about 4 weeks and downloaded minion yesterday to install addons. pretty much every addon i install and most of the libraries are showing as out of date and do not work when i click allow out of date addons.
11/05/20, 02:02 PM   #2
tango3ree
Same Issue

Yes, having the same issue with libs being out of date. Also, getting UI errors with Harvest Map on login, even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. I checked the libs as well and most of them haven't been updated in awhile so not sure what all the 'Out-of-Date' labels are about.
11/06/20, 08:29 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
tango3ree -> Search the AddOn help forums for harvestmap of the last 2 days and you'll find the answer: LibMainMenu
Remove it from the subfolde rlibs of Harvestmap and install the newest version 9 into your addons folder via Minion.

And for the outdated: Do not care about outdated or not guys! Enable the checkbox "Allow outdated" in the ingame addon manager's top right edge and update ALL libs and addons.
Test if it works. if not you need to wait for updates and deactivate the addons that throw errors, like after each patch. GIve the devs time to update them.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » since the last update