02/16/14, 09:08 AM   #1
Moonraker
Premium Member

Premium Member
Value Information

Currently on the Esohead site there is no field for Value (Level is shown on the tooltip image and the Quick Facts field). Is this something that is already implemented but awaiting data dumps from the add-on or to be included in the future?

As an example, the Trophy fish Trodh includes Level (1) but no Value which does exist at least from the last two beta test weekends (Value 3)

Screenshot for info.

Generally, which is the more accurate data, the Esohead tooltips for items, or the latest beta (closed beta weekends not internal testing) in-game?

02/16/14, 10:01 AM   #2
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Currently on the Esohead site there is no field for Value (Level is shown on the tooltip image and the Quick Facts field). Is this something that is already implemented but awaiting data dumps from the add-on or to be included in the future?

As an example, the Trophy fish Trodh includes Level (1) but no Value which does exist at least from the last two beta test weekends (Value 3)

Screenshot for info.

Generally, which is the more accurate data, the Esohead tooltips for items, or the latest beta (closed beta weekends not internal testing) in-game?
Esohead is running the latest data, I'm not sure if the game data actually has value information. I'm pretty sure it does, we just missed displaying it and I'll see if we can get the devs to add it to the site. Thanks for the suggestion!

02/16/14, 10:09 AM   #3
Moonraker
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by fewyn View Post
Esohead is running the latest data, I'm not sure if the game data actually has value information. I'm pretty sure it does, we just missed displaying it and I'll see if we can get the devs to add it to the site. Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks for the update.

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Value Information