The FPS drop thread
OK, this is puzzling me from quite some time.
I sometimes have FPS drops when moving very fast (sprinting or mount sprinting), when it rains, and then the only solution to go back to normal FPS is to reload UI.
Today I was just killing zombies in Coldharbour around the Vile Laboratory and it started again, I then switched off all addons, did a reload UI and played around 20mn without any FPS drops.
I have a few questions I would like to find an answer :
- Is it coming from an addon or does this happen with vanilla UI?
- Which addon is it in that case?
- How can we fix that if it is doable?
To answer these questions I need your answers below :
- Does this happen to you with/without addons?
- Is there a place or a thing you do where it happens often?
- If it happens with addons, post a full list of your addons and libs.
If this happen to you and you have a lot of time and want to "help science" you can also try to turn off an addon at a time (or the opposite turn everything off except one) and take notes to try to figure out where it comes from.
Last edited by Masteroshi430 : 12/02/22 at 06:16 AM.