09/14/20, 08:22 AM   #1
Refratado
Exclamation UI Error LibAddonMenu-2.0

user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:147: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:147: in function 'RefreshReloadUIButton'
user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:157: in function 'RequestRefreshIfNeeded'
user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/checkbox.lua:65: in function 'UpdateValue'
user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/checkbox.lua:111: in function '(anonymous)'

i'm having this issue when i try to tweak options on HarvestMap, S'rrendar, BanditUI etc... help
09/14/20, 08:47 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the start I'd recommand logout.
As you can see this is a lam version included into LibGroupSocket. Try to delete the LibAddonMenu in the subfolder of this addon!
Then delete LibaddonMenu-2.0 from your live/AddOns folder and reinstall it fresh with the newest version into the live/AddOns folder.
Check ingame in the addon manager which version is enabled and make sure it IS the newest one and no older one coming from any other subfolder of any other addon.

P.S.
For your next error message posts:
Please click the checkbox at the bottom of the lua error message popup to show more detail and post the complete error message so we can see what additional details the error message provides (variable names e.g.). This helps a lot.
if you are using any addon which suppresses the error messages and you only get them into your notifications or chat: Disable this addons and let show the original error message in the popup, completely. Then copy & paste it from the popup including the details. Thanks.

Last edited by Baertram : 09/14/20 at 08:55 AM.
09/14/20, 09:42 AM   #3
Refratado
now it shows a new one and thank you for the tip!

user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/panel.lua:17: Cannot find a library instance of "LibAddonMenu-2.0".
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/LibFeedback/libs/LibStub.lua:29: in function 'LibStub:GetLibrary'
<Locals> self = [table:1]{SILENT = T, minor = 4}, major = "LibAddonMenu-2.0" </Locals>
user:/AddOns/LibGroupSocket/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/panel.lua:17: in function '(main chunk)'
<Locals> widgetVersion = 13 </Locals>

thank you for the quick answer too!!
09/14/20, 10:41 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You did not delete the subfolder LibAddonMenu-2.0 hin the LibGroupSocket folder, isn't it?

The error message still tries to load this folder as you are able to see.
Just delete LibAdfonMenu-2.0 from live/addons/LibGroupSocket and let the library load from live/AddOns/LibAddonMenu-2.0 directly
09/14/20, 12:05 PM   #5
Refratado
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You did not delete the subfolder LibAddonMenu-2.0 hin the LibGroupSocket folder, isn't it?

The error message still tries to load this folder as you are able to see.
Just delete LibAdfonMenu-2.0 from live/addons/LibGroupSocket and let the library load from live/AddOns/LibAddonMenu-2.0 directly
thank you very much, it worked out!! i misunderstood in the first time what i was suppose to delete, sorry...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » UI Error LibAddonMenu-2.0