04/29/16, 01:55 PM   #1
Quartermain
Arrow Guild Sales Arbitrage

Hi all,

In case you're not attuned to things financial, go here

My simple definition as it relates to this game: buy items from one guild where they are cheaper than in another guild.

We're allowed to belong to up to 5 guilds. The addon would have to scan the guild stores. Then it would need to suggest items that are common to two or more guild stores. It would then allow you to buy the cheapest one. You would then list it in the guild store with the higher price.

I have no idea if this is somehow forbidden by the TOS.
04/29/16, 02:19 PM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are already addons that allow you to see if something is below market price of guilds you are a member of. Just take a look at the top of the Auction House category.
04/29/16, 02:36 PM   #3
antihax
Originally Posted by Quartermain View Post
Hi all,

In case you're not attuned to things financial, go here

My simple definition as it relates to this game: buy items from one guild where they are cheaper than in another guild.

We're allowed to belong to up to 5 guilds. The addon would have to scan the guild stores. Then it would need to suggest items that are common to two or more guild stores. It would then allow you to buy the cheapest one. You would then list it in the guild store with the higher price.

I have no idea if this is somehow forbidden by the TOS.
I have been working on a SQL query for this and just needs a front end. I will see if i can get this done over the weekend. It takes sales tax and listing fees into account also. I really doubt you will find price differences that big from guild to guild, more like items listed well under market value you can sell at market value.
05/08/16, 10:08 AM   #4
antihax
This is done. http://antihax.net/arbitrageCalculator

Let me know if there is anything you would like to see changed or added. It will collect data from the addon http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...DataRelay.html and update automatically with new observations from the guildstores the user visits. There is a 2 minute cache on any query so do not expect it to be completely real time since there are some calculations going on in the background.
05/08/16, 02:23 PM   #5
dopiate
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
There are already addons that allow you to see if something is below market price of guilds you are a member of. Just take a look at the top of the Auction House category.
100% Correct.

Not only that I use some of the tools in my sig to do it.

like this...

GSM

or

GSA

or even

GSSEx

-d

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Sales Arbitrage