11/02/14, 06:23 AM   #1
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
few new features, is it possible?

1. chanelling bar for "porting to guildmate/player from contact or group list"
2. the same behavior with traders/npc like with books - movement key WASD used to Exit/Goodbye in dialog with them, it will be very usefull/fast, i think, then usuall mouse control

another two things

1. any addons to replace standart Repair All button with Repair Only Equipped items? for now it repirs al items in your inventory too....

2. I have an idea, is it possible to make an addon, global addon, for other addons, which will share all addons settings from one character on all your other heroes/choosen heroes? AccoundWide thing or whatever it calling, but with options to choose your mules first, if you wanna to apply this settings for all heroes, for some reason
Will be vey usefull.

Last edited by QuadroTony : 11/06/14 at 03:09 AM.
11/02/14, 07:23 AM   #2
Garkin

Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
1. chanelling bar for "porting to guildmate/player from contact or group list"
2. the same behavior with traders/npc like with books - movement key WASD used to Exit/Goodbye in dialog with them, it will be very usefull/fast, i think, then usuall mouse control
1. channeling bar is possible, if I'm not mistaken casting time is 5 seconds (local _, castTime, _ = GetAbilityCastInfo(3973)). You will need to hook jump functions, register for EVENT_JUMP_FAILED (eventCode, actionResult) and hide casting bar when casting is finished of if jump failed.

2. You can use numbers 1 - 4 to select conversation options, I think this is better then movement keys. If you want to see numbers in dialog, use for example Dialog Tweaks.

Last edited by Garkin : 11/02/14 at 07:27 AM.
11/02/14, 07:29 AM   #3
QuadroTony
Banned
about NPCs, i basically visit every unknown NPC to catch him for Vendors addon, and you know how fast this thing works with book, you can open it like for only 200-500 ms and then A or D to close it imediatly. and book counted to your library addons or whatever. thats what i want

but i think dialog tweaks is pretty close to my wishes, thanks, Garkin
11/02/14, 07:36 AM   #4
Garkin

about NPCs, i basically visit every unknown NPC to catch him for Vendors addon, and you know how fast this thing works with book, you can open it like for only 200-500 ms and then A or D to close it imediatly. and book counted to your library addons or whatever. thats what i want

but i think dialog tweaks is pretty close to my wishes, thanks, Garkin
To close dialog use ALT or X or ESC or the line number of Goodbye option.
11/02/14, 07:51 AM   #5
QuadroTony
Banned
btw do you know how to prevent cancelling TP to other player when you trying to alt-tab, or even when you push "windows" button?
11/02/14, 07:56 AM   #6
Garkin

btw do you know how to prevent cancelling TP to other player when you trying to alt-tab, or even when you push "windows" button?
I'm using CTRL+ESC when I want to switch between game and desktop without closing active scene. But I didn't try it with teleportation.
11/02/14, 08:00 AM   #7
QuadroTony
Banned
it breaks teleportation too, this different hotkeys dont break teleportation only if your map is open, weird
11/03/14, 03:04 AM   #8
QuadroTony
Banned
few more

1. swap weapons while mounted? i remember there was an addonabout it, or not?
2. cast buff skills like maneuver while maunted. is it possible? i saw one guy did that, but mby it was just hack
11/03/14, 06:44 AM   #9
Garkin

few more

1. swap weapons while mounted? i remember there was an addonabout it, or not?
2. cast buff skills like maneuver while maunted. is it possible? i saw one guy did that, but mby it was just hack
It's not possible, if you are mounted weapon swap fails with result ACTION_RESULT_MOUNTED and if you use any action button, you will be automatically dismounted.
Using abilities is done by private functions, so for addons is not possible to make any changes to this behaviour.
11/04/14, 03:07 AM   #10
QuadroTony
Banned
ill keep asking in this topic, master Garkin
if you dont mind

any updates of current buffs? for now different addons shows like 50% of all buffs in game or even less

is it possible at all? i mean add buff like that:
1) detect if player using bow
2) detect if he doing doubletap
3) detect if he has passive of bow line to increase movement speed
4) show buff for 3 sec after doublepat. increasing movement speed bonus

looks like this buff dont readable from API or idk why its not presented in the addons

also i can remember alot of other buffs/debuffs that need custom work for adding

ty for answer, Garking, in other place

Last edited by QuadroTony : 11/04/14 at 06:22 AM.
11/06/14, 03:06 AM   #11
QuadroTony
Banned
another two things

1. any addons to replace standart Repair All button with Repair Only Equipped items? for now it repirs al items in your inventory too....

2. I have an idea, is it possible to make an addon, global addon, for other addons, which will share all addons settings from one character on all your other heroes/choosen heroes? AccoundWide thing or whatever it calling, but with options to choose your mules first, if you wanna to apply this settings for all heroes, for some reason
Will be vey usefull.

Last edited by QuadroTony : 11/06/14 at 03:09 AM.
11/06/14, 05:38 AM   #12
merlight
I want that, too

Will be vey usefull.
There's http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info7...orUpdate4.html (never used it myself though).
11/07/14, 09:10 PM   #13
circonian
RepairIt

Here you go this does what you asked for: RepairIt

Last edited by circonian : 11/07/14 at 09:24 PM.
11/07/14, 09:44 PM   #14
circonian
Will be vey usefull.
It looks like it hasn't been updated, but it still might work. I think this might be what your looking for, you can find the description of what it is on the main page here:
Joviex's Addon Settings Transfer

Someone else posted an update for it for Update 4 here: Joviex's Addon Settings Transfer (for Update 4)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » few new features, is it possible?