05/25/15, 11:42 PM   #1
Scriv290
Addon problems

I recently had 3 addons installed and working with no problems at all. Foundry Tactical Combat, Harvest Map, and Minimap. For all 3 installations I used the directions on this site with no problems. I tried to install Master Merchant the same way and all of my addons stopped showing up in game.

File names go like this :

~Documents/ElderScrollsOnline/live/AddOns/MiniMap

Not sure what the problem is or where to start fixing it.

I have installed them all as zip files and decompressed them. I tried deleting all the files in the addons themselves with the same names. Ive tried installing only one but none work alone or with others regardless of the addon.
05/26/15, 04:01 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please have a look over here and check, that your "documents" folder is the correct one:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4576

If possible please make a screenshot of your folder where the addons are in ("...\live\AddOns\") and check if the addon folders do not have another sub-folder with the same name like the addon itsself.

Example

Wrong:
"...\live\Addons\Minimap\Minimap\minimap.lua"

-> Sometimes ZIP aor RAR extractors will create a foldername just like the filename of the zip/rar archive and thus you'll have "double folders" (foldername of the zip file + subfolder = name of the content folder INSIDE the zip archive)

Correct
"...\live\Addons\Minimap\minimap.lua"
05/28/15, 11:02 AM   #3
Scriv290
Thank you for the help.

Instead of going to ESO folder directly from documents I was doing a computer wide search. By going through the documents folder it solved the problem...so far.

I have one addon loaded and it shows up in game so I'm hoping the others work.

Again thank you.

-Scriv

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addon problems