06/20/15, 07:45 PM   #1
OXxwAlexwxXO
Two sets of group information

I have two sets of group information on the upleft corner part of the screen now. I know one of them if AUI's group info, but I am not sure if the other one is the game's orginal group info(I think it very likely is). So how do I get rid of the other set of group info besides the AUI's? If it is the game's original group info, how can I turn it off on the screen?
06/20/15, 08:52 PM   #2
Area51
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by OXxwAlexwxXO View Post
I have two sets of group information on the upleft corner part of the screen now. I know one of them if AUI's group info, but I am not sure if the other one is the game's orginal group info(I think it very likely is). So how do I get rid of the other set of group info besides the AUI's? If it is the game's original group info, how can I turn it off on the screen?
The AUI would automatically change the default game group ones. It's likely you have another addon with group tools. If so...you'll have to troubleshoot (unload each addon and reload ui each time). Usually the culprit is FTC or Lui Extended though.
06/20/15, 09:30 PM   #3
Sasky
Originally Posted by OXxwAlexwxXO View Post
You'll need to post a list of addons you have and/or a screenshot in order for anyone on the forums to be able to help you.

If you want to find it yourself, you can (easy/quick to more time consuming)
- Look through the addon settings menus and see if one (other than AUI) has an option for group frame enabled.
- Look through HTML pages for each addon and see if they have group frames as a feature
- Enable/disable each addon as Area51 mentioned
06/22/15, 09:58 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Got the same problem since 2 weeks now.
It came up after FTC implemneted its group window functions.

I normally use the "Healer group frames" addon. But at the moment I see the standard ESO group frame below the healer group frame controls.

I guess it has something to do with FTC (Foundry Tactical Combat) as it came up after this addon was updated. I'll test if this happens with FTC disabled too.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Two sets of group information