07/01/15, 02:55 PM   #1
Sp00sty
Phantom Addon in Addon List

I have an addon listed in my Addons list that I cannot find in the Addons Folder, nor can I find a .txt file or even a ## Title: changes listing within a .txt file.

Any chance anyone has ever had this "changes" Addon as part of a previous addon or from a bad .txt file?

I have used file search and notepad++ find in files on my entire Addons folder and it does not return anything that is deriving this listing in-game.

Last edited by Sp00sty : 07/01/15 at 03:23 PM.
07/02/15, 07:09 AM   #2
Minceraft

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Phantom Addon

Pretty sure that in order for it to show up in that list, it would have to be entered as a text file from another addon. I have had the same problem with one called README so I know it has to be there somewhere! I'm still looking, too!

EDIT: I just found mine...!! It was a file named README.txt in the LootWall addon. Look for a file in one of your addons that says changes.txt! Should be just a update/change log that someone put a file extension on and the game is just reading it like it's an addon, because the .txt extension tells it that it's an addon manifest. The manifests just tell the game which files to load for that addon. I suggest just deleting the file if it's only a change log. Give me a list of your addons and I'd gladly help you look for it! I love a challenge!

Last edited by Minceraft : 07/02/15 at 07:41 AM.
07/02/15, 08:45 AM   #3
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Found changes.txt in these add-ons:
GuildStoreSearchExtendedEnFrDeAPIUpdates (GuildStoreSearchEx/info/changes.txt)
InventoryInsight-FromAshes (IIfA/changes.txt)
07/02/15, 09:13 AM   #4
Sp00sty
Thank You very much it was IIfa, I had already removed GSSE.

Somehow I missed it in file search results.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Phantom Addon in Addon List