07/25/15, 12:13 PM   #1
Midian
AddOns Not Appearing in game

I had installed ESO and then Minion to use AddOns; however the AddOns were not showing up in ESO. Come to find out, the conflict was due to absolute and relative directory paths being used by the different developers. Nonetheless, for those of you who have your “Documents” folder mapped on a secondary hard drive, know that you must change the ‘absolute’ path in Minion to wherever your “Documents” folder is mapped. Here’s the two variations so that you can get a better idea of what I mean:

Minion’s installer package by default looks for this as a target location where the AddOns are installed by the Minion program ‘Path’:

C:\Users\username\documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns

If you have mapped your Documents folder to a secondary hard drive, the Elder Scrolls Online installation package will have installed it’s AddOns folder to this location – not on your C: drive. Here’s an example of where the ESO installer would have put the AddOns folder:

D:\MyStuff\Documetns\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns

I did not see any information like this on the ESO website and saw this kind of info on this site but it was stated in confusing terms; I'm only trying to present a fix that I found in different dialog. Hope it helps.
08/02/15, 12:00 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thx for the info. Did you see that we got additional forum for Minion here? Maybe it is worth to be posted there too.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » AddOns Not Appearing in game