02/25/19, 05:24 PM   #1
Sp00sty
Scary debug text today "Removed Containers" Anyone else?

UPDATE - FOUND IT

It is from Unified Chat Tabs - the addon posts it if you delete a custom chat tab - That is really some scary text right after a patch

---------------

Getting this debug text "Removed Containers" 2x lines at character load.

Have never seen it before. Anyone else?

I have a ton of addons to sort to find so if anyone else has at least I might have a starting point.

It did not appear if I disabled all addons at main launch screen so I know its an addon.

Last edited by Sp00sty : 02/25/19 at 05:34 PM.
02/27/19, 03:31 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Haha I guess it meant the "chat container" and not your items. But better check them Just kidding.

A hint:
If you got such mesages install the free software "Notepad++". Ten start it, go to the menu search -> in files -> choose your AddOns directory and let it search for the chat string/or portions of the debug messages in all addons.
It will show you where this comes from then.
02/28/19, 10:58 AM   #3
Sp00sty
Yes, that's what I used. Real trouble shooting tool for these LUA files and also helps when I just want to do a personal edit for text size or some other QOL addition to the addons I use.

But the text was "scary" words and we had ZOS database updating at the same time so I asked gen pop first. No one else in game was seeing it so got me more worried.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Scary debug text today "Removed Containers" Anyone else?