03/07/19, 10:06 AM   #1
mercury_1967
HarvestMap - All resource pins showing

I don't know what I did, but after updating my AddOns, syncing the HarvestMap files, and going through AddOn settings and changing some things, now ALL pins for ALL resources are showing on my MiniMap and main map, whether I've discovered the resource or not. I'm using HarvestMap and Quest Map as far as map-related addons go.

I've gone through the settings and can't figure out what I did that made that happen.

Ideas anyone?
03/07/19, 10:39 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you enable new zones for the harvest map addon which were not enabled before?
Check the addon manager ingame, there are seperate addons for each zone (AD, ...).

And in the settings of harvest map there are settings to disable the different types of harvest nodes. Disable/Enable those you want to hide/see.

Additional options (3d settings) can be found in the harvest map settings button which you are able to see if you press the I (inventory) key, at the top "Main menu bar", one of the most right buttons. A new window will open where you can setup 3d settings etc.
03/07/19, 12:02 PM   #3
mercury_1967
I figured it out.

I didn't realize that syncing meant downloading all known locations of all resources.

Someone on Reddit suggested I uninstall the AddOn and if they're still there, remove the HarvestMap files from the SavedVariables folder in the My Docs/ESO folder. But when I looked in that folder I noticed the HarvestMap files with "- backup" at the end of the name. So I deleted the newly downloaded files and removed "- backup" from the original ones and I'm back to before I synced.

Problem solved.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » HarvestMap - All resource pins showing