02/15/22, 11:45 AM   #1
Deadlyhammer
Excessive Withdrawals addon help please

As a guildmaster, I used to use an addon called Excessive Withdrawals. The author stopped taking care of it a while back. A few months ago, the dropdown to pick a guild to monitor stopped working. I finally got that fixed today; however, it still will not allow me to monitor the guild I set.

Can anyone take a look at this? It is a huge help to GM's out there and would love to get it working again.
Or if anyone knows of another addon that does the same function, would love to hear about it

Thanks in advance!
02/15/22, 02:34 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry but forget this addon. It's too outdated and broken to be revived.
I had a look at the code and it will use old API functions which query the server too often (RequestGuildHistoryCategoryNewest) instead of LibHistoire, as well as many global leaking variabes, guild names instead of unique guildIds and so on.

I'm sorry to say but this is nothing one would like or try to revive (at least not me , and I really had a depp look and tried it).
I'd search for other addons or ask in the official eso forums, or use an addon that is build on LibHistoire (cached guild events, including bank afaik) data. Not sure if there exists any that tarcks banks already, I have not found any.

But perhaps someone more involved into guild management knows a replacement.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Excessive Withdrawals addon help please