02/23/20, 10:10 AM   #1
Silentme
Addon Error Issue

Hi all,

I have tried everything i can think of to work around or even identify where i can look to fix this error that i get whenever i am in my inventory view.
If in the bank view i cannot select the item. I do not know where i am going wrong, any help would be gratefully received.

user:/AddOns/FurnaturePreview/Libs/LibPreview/LibPreview.lua:290: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/FurnaturePreview/Libs/LibPreview/LibPreview.lua:290: in function 'lib:GetOutfitCollectableFromItemLink'
user:/AddOns/FurnaturePreview/Libs/LibPreview/LibPreview.lua:221: in function 'FurPreview:IsItemLinkPreviewableArmor'
user:/AddOns/FurnaturePreview/Libs/LibPreview/LibPreview.lua:331: in function 'FurPreview:CanPreviewItem'

i also get other errors that mention FurnaturePreview.lua issues and Zo.Hook.lua and InventrySlot.lua i can get around the issues eventually by keep clicking on the items, however, i should not have to.

Any ideas please?
02/23/20, 10:48 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ZOS has pretty thoroughly broken that add-on. It's more effort than it's worth to try to use it now.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addon Error Issue