04/07/15, 03:35 AM   #1
N0va
Question Harvest map

How exactly do you import the lua file within the description of HarvestMap - the one which says it was donated. I have tried putting into the SavedVariables folder and using the import command but it hasn't imported the data into my game (the locations dont appear on my map)

My Map markers add on shows up ingame and I made all the colours for whatever I wanted to harvest, like red for metals, blue for provisions and right on the top of that little menu it also asks you want it on or off and I ticked on.
But when I go to my map 'M' it does not show any resources at all
What should i do ?
04/12/15, 10:35 PM   #2
Area51
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey N0va check out this post:

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4460

Originally Posted by N0va View Post
How exactly do you import the lua file within the description of HarvestMap - the one which says it was donated. I have tried putting into the SavedVariables folder and using the import command but it hasn't imported the data into my game (the locations dont appear on my map)

My Map markers add on shows up ingame and I made all the colours for whatever I wanted to harvest, like red for metals, blue for provisions and right on the top of that little menu it also asks you want it on or off and I ticked on.
But when I go to my map 'M' it does not show any resources at all
What should i do ?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Harvest map