04/10/14, 12:09 PM   #1
pillarsc
Addon Request: Active Combatbars

Hi all,

Was really searching for something that did this, let me explain, hoping maybe something like this exists or would be easy to do. Probably could be done with macros with a fancy keyboard to be honest but i think a mod would be more intuitive....

One of the things that frustrates me with ESO is how clunky the weapon swapping is for combat. I was hoping for something to make it flow a little better. I was looking for a mod that did two things:

1: Show both combat bars at the same time (yes, I realize they both wouldnt be "active" at the same time, but stay with me here)
2: Allow you to set hotkeys for both bars... and if you pressed a hotkey that corresponded with the "non-active" bar, it would automatically swap weapons and then use the ability.

I just feel like it is just a silly extra mechanic to have to swap between weapons so clumsily, something like this would help combat "flow" better in my opinion. I recognize this probably can be done with macros, and you might have to press the same key twice, but I think it would fit into an addon nicely, and might make things a little more usable for someone like me.

Anyway, if something like this doesnt exist, I am hoping it is possible, and someone who is much more savvy with this than I might be willing to take a tackle at it!

Cheers!
04/11/14, 06:52 PM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Already requested here by me: http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461
see post 19
04/11/14, 07:05 PM   #3
Aiiane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
#2 is not possible with the current API.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Request: Active Combatbars