04/13/14, 01:18 AM   #1
heyguyslol
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[REQUEST] Weapon Swap Display Icon

I would like to request an addon that displays an icon which shows your current equipped weapon and allow the icon to be resized and repositioned on the screen.

I have no need to display my entire skill bar as I already know what skills are what but what I do need is a single icon letting me know which weapon slot I have equipped. Having a single icon that says maybe W1 for Weapon1 slot and W2 for Weapon2 slot would be somewhat of what I'm looking for and minimalistic. And of coarse the option to reposition the icon anywhere on the screen with a icon size option as well.

Thank you for anyone that considers making something like this.
04/13/14, 02:50 AM   #2
Iyanga
Originally Posted by heyguyslol View Post
I would like to request an addon that displays an icon which shows your current equipped weapon and allow the icon to be resized and repositioned on the screen.

I have no need to display my entire skill bar as I already know what skills are what but what I do need is a single icon letting me know which weapon slot I have equipped. Having a single icon that says maybe W1 for Weapon1 slot and W2 for Weapon2 slot would be somewhat of what I'm looking for and minimalistic. And of coarse the option to reposition the icon anywhere on the screen with a icon size option as well.

Thank you for anyone that considers making something like this.

Been there, done that - ActiveWeaponIcon

Only resizing of the icon is not implemented, I suspect most use the number.
04/13/14, 09:44 AM   #3
heyguyslol
tyvm this will do the job just fine. Now I wanna see if we can get a similar addon for the ultimate ability showing the charge state.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Weapon Swap Display Icon