02/05/19, 03:16 PM   #21
Drakanwulf

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Yes, about 99% of the users do so. I got your point but I haven't asked you to test the libraries but my work on the addon.
The "user" AND was able to test it. I doubt anyone else won't be able because of an outdated library. Most of the "users" know what outdated addons mean and what libraries are, or standalone libraries. It has been working since months now.

Thanks for bringing your "windmill fight" to the correct forum thread/comments :-)
Thanks, Baertram. And how did you know that Don Quixote de La Mancha was one of my heroes?

And would you read the LAM-2.0 add-on Comments when you get the time, please? I think I may have found a bug in the game logic for processing APIVersion: and AddOnVersion: errors. Particularly those having to do with out-of-date APIVersion: values. I would appreciate your input because I am thinking I should move some of the LAM-2.0 posts information to the ESO bug reporting forum but I don't want to waste anyone's time chasing down my "windmill fights"...
02/05/19, 03:24 PM   #22
Drakanwulf

FYI, once I figured out why NA Live would not load any copy of the LAM-2.0 add-on, I did not experience any Combat Reticle errors on Live either. I will let you know about PTS after it comes out of "maintenance" again.
02/07/19, 02:15 PM   #23
and
Hi there,

I have been trying the new feature for a few days and I haven't noticed any issue.

Please note that I have not tested the animation

I think you did a fantastic job, Baertram, I do appreciate!
02/07/19, 04:27 PM   #24
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Glad to read this, enjoy the "patch".
I've linked it in the offical addon comments as well.
Not sure if they will or like to integrate it officially but use it as long as it works

P.S.
I'm not planning to contact the authors and try to get it integrated into the addon. If you want this change to last for new updates I'd recommand that YOU (users using this addon freuqntly) contact the devs and ask them to do so please.
And I'm not planning to update this patched version for each future update as I got enough addons and patches to maintain already. Thanks for your understanding.
I hope they will integrate it for you!
02/08/19, 05:52 PM   #25
Drakanwulf

Ran through PTS last night without any issues and while using different reticle and color schemes for the many configurations. Needless to say that I was happy for the change to @AccountWide settings.

I had OOD LAM-2.0 refusing to load issues again on PTS but used the OOD checkbox to ignore them even though I strongly dislike to change configuration override settings from their vanilla defaults.

I will continue to use this update if you can get it published.

Last edited by Drakanwulf : 02/08/19 at 06:02 PM.
02/09/19, 04:26 AM   #26
and
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Glad to read this, enjoy the "patch".
I've linked it in the offical addon comments as well.
Not sure if they will or like to integrate it officially but use it as long as it works

P.S.
I'm not planning to contact the authors and try to get it integrated into the addon. If you want this change to last for new updates I'd recommand that YOU (users using this addon freuqntly) contact the devs and ask them to do so please.
And I'm not planning to update this patched version for each future update as I got enough addons and patches to maintain already. Thanks for your understanding.
I hope they will integrate it for you!
I had contacted both Authors listed initially and Aetheron told me to post on this forum, because he is not playing ESO anymore.

After some time, I also received an answer from Calia1120 and I made the current author aware of this ongoing thread
02/09/19, 08:36 AM   #27
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Needless to say that I was happy for the change to @AccountWide settings.
I don't remember changing this at all, I geuss it was in the addon which I have downloaded here already.

Thanks for the tests.
02/10/19, 04:19 PM   #28
Drakanwulf

You are most welcome.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Combat Reticle feature