01/21/24, 05:13 PM   #1
Crabby654
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Issue with addons not showing on Minion?

Hello! First off, I was unsure if this was specifically a Minion issue or something dev related with my mods. I last updated my mods in October 2022 and I recently came back to the game and updated my mods again. I only updated the API version 101040 for all three of my addons. But when I went to go check minion for my addons, none of them show up for some reason.

I've been poking around and can't find anything or if anyone had similar issues. I wonder if something with the file structure may have changed? or somewith the main .txt file since 2022? Hmm
01/22/24, 01:28 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Hello Crabby654,

welcome back to ES.

Please READ what is already provided, and if you did so tell us please what was read and tried.
Else you are the 10001st user asking the same and it really is annoying to repeat everything, especially as the last posts before you did ask similar stuff...
We created "Sticky threads" clearly visible at each of the forums "top" which ask you to read and which's name shows what thay are about.
So please use them as they contain all info that you need.

You might understand that we do not know what your local PC setup and software looks like so you need to do the homework and after you tried it, ask here with details please, and then we might be able to help (what we always do).

1st for your AddOns:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164

2nd for Minion:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=183
01/22/24, 03:05 PM   #3
Crabby654
- Removed post

It appears that my zip files somehow got corrupted when I uploaded them. Having to reupload them now. Ugh, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by Crabby654 : 01/22/24 at 05:05 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Issue with addons not showing on Minion?