Minion Stopped Working After ESO Update. Reinstallation Will Not Find Addons Folder
Minion has worked fine for years. After the recent Necrom update, a few addons updated. Then I noticed Bandit's UI seemed to be missing. Completely missing. In Minion, I could not access new addons, or find info about the ones I had. I decided to reinstall.
Now, it will not ID the ESO addons folder. It will not recognize it even if I do it manually. I'll bulletpoint relevant info and steps I have taken.
- Windows 11, 64 bit.
- I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times with both the 64 bit version and 32 bit version, on multiple different drives, in multiple different locations / folders.
- I have tried running with admin permissions.
- I am not running anything from OneDrive, it's totally inactive on my PC.
- Minion has been added, removed, re-added several times from my firewall to be sure.
- I have deleted the xml file several times.
- Manually selecting the addons folder does nothing. It just acts like I need to go find it. No addons will list, obv.
minion.log / minion.xml are attached - I see it is reporting errors, but I don't know what they mean, or how to remedy anything. I'm Joe Average computer user over here. Any help would be appreciated - I do not want to have to manage addons manually again.
Note: The log file exceeded 2 MB. I had to break it into two files. They are attached.