06/28/14, 02:51 PM   #1
SkOODaT

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
IsUnitDead('reticleover')?

seems ZO may be removing more functionality behind the scenes or there is another bug IsUnitDead('reticleover') last night Fri/27 returned true for me since they messed with UNIT_REACTION_DEAD (Saw it in RR that Garkin updated) now it only sets the var to false if its not dead... if the unit is dead it does nothing just like UNIT_REACTION_DEAD no true no nothing can anyone else confirm this ...

Edit -- Ok this game is MASSIVELY MASSIVELY buged... im done with coding LOL i transformed into a werewolf and the darn IsUnitDead('reticleover') started returning true then upon returning to normal form it went back to false

how can we make anyhting with the API like this LMFAO

Last edited by SkOODaT : 06/28/14 at 04:00 PM.
06/28/14, 06:32 PM   #2
katkat42
So, wait, you can only tell if something else is dead, if you're undead??? Possibly they thought, "We only use that for Devour anyway, nobody else would possibly use this for anything else"?
06/28/14, 10:29 PM   #3
SkOODaT

Originally Posted by katkat42 View Post
So, wait, you can only tell if something else is dead, if you're undead??? Possibly they thought, "We only use that for Devour anyway, nobody else would possibly use this for anything else"?
i think its all just bugged someone pointed out "reticleover" may be bugged from display name atm but who knows , all i know is it worked yesterday night and today its not now unless your a werewolf ?!?! lol either thier blocking it actively without telling or its BUGGED lol

*** Still does not work unless WW and its sunday now i also checked the PTR and its same now too

Last edited by SkOODaT : 06/29/14 at 04:41 PM.
07/03/14, 05:06 PM   #4
SkOODaT

Originally Posted by ZOS_JessicaFolsom View Post
Originally Posted by SkOODaT View Post
can we get an update for :
-TargetX, TargetY, TargetH = GetMapPlayerPosition('reticleover') doesn't return target X,Y is this a bug or intentionally removed?
This was intentionally removed, and there are no current plans to return the functionality.

- IsUnitDead('reticleover') , completely broken dead units return nothing, unless transformed into a werewolf??
We're looking into this. As you mentioned, that is not working as intended.

- GetDisplayName(), whats happening with this, is it comming monday? like an update as MANY ppl have modified/fixed thier saves and now are loggin new data and will half to fix again...
We're working on a fix for this one, though we don't have an ETA yet.

IsUnitDead('reticleover') answers :S lol

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » IsUnitDead('reticleover')?