08/13/19, 07:35 AM   #1
Molleggiato
Multicraft

Can someone make it so new multicraft**** that come with scalebreaker doesnt set max automatically but instead to min required? already lost tons of mats fukinf zos
08/13/19, 08:47 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe possible, not checked so far, but what about using /bug ingame and telling ZOs instead?
Guess this will need some time to get implemented but the more users tell ZOs, the earlier thay will react.
08/13/19, 02:26 PM   #3
Molleggiato
already submitted ticket about staf i lost and yes feedback as well. but they dont care i'm sure about things like this
08/13/19, 03:19 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
They do, if there are enough users who complain and want it to be changed
Multicraft now 8ngame was an addon before and users composites is not in, so they reworked and added it.
08/15/19, 05:04 PM   #5
Molleggiato
enough ppl<- thats what i mean when said they wont do this and why i'm i asking for this feather here
08/15/19, 05:12 PM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You mean at the refine panel, or at which panel exactly?
Or do we have the "bug" again that the "Create" panel will set the slider to max somehow?
08/16/19, 06:54 AM   #7
Molleggiato
For blacksmithing, clothing, woodworking and jewelry its always auto set refining amount to max. This definitely should be made min by default with optional settings. So if its possible can it be set to minimum amount required to refine these materials? No any addons at all turned on in this video.

Last edited by Molleggiato : 08/16/19 at 06:57 AM.
08/16/19, 08:46 AM   #8
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Hm I'd say this works as designed. It's a multicraft setting to craft the set amount at once.
If you manually change this to e.g. 2000 it will refine 2000 of the 6000 and after that go back to the max 4000 left.
Why would you refine like 2000 and then 2000 again? Why not directly 4000 then?

One maybe could change this to initially set the amount to min as you add it but what's the deal with adding only 1? Makes no sense for me as you'd change it to 2 or more, or do you always want to only refine 1 and then manually the next 1 (or 10 materials as only stacks of 10 will be refineable)?
Why not simply adding it, change the amount to the amount you want it to be manually (as you did in the video) and then press the keybind to refine. Ready. Leave the station or take another material to refine.

Maybe I do not know your usecase but sorry to say I won't invest time to check if this is doable because:
Either ways needs you to change the amount manually, if it's from max to 5 or from min to 5 is the same problem here.
And it makes no sense to only refine like 25% and then refine another 25%. You can also just refine 50% at once then.
08/16/19, 10:29 PM   #9
Anceane

Actually after testing the new refining since launch, i have lost a lot of refining result if i compare with my results with the addon Multicraft.

For 4k of each : wood, metal, cloth, jewel,my results were not the one i could have expected

- Metal : i got 3 temper, 1 blue, a boat load of traits
- Cloth : 2 dreugh wax, 3 purple, 2 blue, 7 green
- Wood : 4 resin, 5 purple, 5 blue, 10 green
- Jewel : 0 gold, 2 purple, 1 blue, 2 green

My results never were so low, and i used to do that as when i go farming i dont stop until i have 4k of each since years.

i tried to do them not in bulk but the fact that it reset immediatly to max is really a problem.

i wish we could choose the amount we want to do and not be forced to do the whole.

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hm I'd say this works as designed. It's a multicraft setting to craft the set amount at once.
If you manually change this to e.g. 2000 it will refine 2000 of the 6000 and after that go back to the max 4000 left.
Why would you refine like 2000 and then 2000 again? Why not directly 4000 then?

One maybe could change this to initially set the amount to min as you add it but what's the deal with adding only 1? Makes no sense for me as you'd change it to 2 or more, or do you always want to only refine 1 and then manually the next 1 (or 10 materials as only stacks of 10 will be refineable)?
Why not simply adding it, change the amount to the amount you want it to be manually (as you did in the video) and then press the keybind to refine. Ready. Leave the station or take another material to refine.

Maybe I do not know your usecase but sorry to say I won't invest time to check if this is doable because:
Either ways needs you to change the amount manually, if it's from max to 5 or from min to 5 is the same problem here.
And it makes no sense to only refine like 25% and then refine another 25%. You can also just refine 50% at once then.
08/16/19, 11:07 PM   #10
Rhyono
Do you believe they've increased the rarity across the board or that the rarity is worse when using the new bulk?

I don't see a reason not to do them all at once unless there is a direct correlation between bulk refining and less mats.
08/17/19, 12:26 PM   #11
Anceane

Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Do you believe they've increased the rarity across the board or that the rarity is worse when using the new bulk?

I don't see a reason not to do them all at once unless there is a direct correlation between bulk refining and less mats.
I definitly this morning can see a correlation as i tested on few mats refining after the disaster it was for me yesterday.

And oh miracle (i must admist its totally out of proportion)

- 400 mats of each

- Metal : 2 temper, 5 blue, 10 green
- Cloth : 4 dreugh wax, 7 purple, 8 blue, 12 green
- Wood : 2 resin, 7 purple, 10 blue, 3 green
- Jewel : 2 gold, 1 purple, 6 blue, 3 green

and i used the 200 per 200 to refine them, not the bulk one.

If you compare my results with the 4000 of each mats, it totally out of reasonning.

Of course its long and need concentration as you risk to miss the reset to max, but at least i got results

but this time at least its as before.
08/17/19, 12:52 PM   #12
Rhyono
I wonder if that is a bug or "working as intended" due to the lower time. Either way: there definitely needs to be a way to easily change how many you want to do at a time.
08/17/19, 03:46 PM   #13
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Molleggiato View Post
its funny how trash zos designers and other busy ppl who dont even play actual game gave me opinion noone need how i should to play.
also seems not a single request here was turned into an addon, fortunately for me one of my guildie already working on this for private use
and yeah ppl prepare to tempers price increase
cheers)
Wow, you might be the first user here I could think about calling an axxxxxxx...

I've spend several hours into checking your request and I already had found out what is doable and what effort this would be. After analyzing it I wrote you the results above and decided not to work on this anymore. So why are you writing we are not trying to help? Just because you did not get your will child?
Stop being such an idiot and just wait, or at least show some respect to the guys trying to help you. If not, learn coding and do it yourself. You won't get everything in life easy-mode, and for sure not at all if you are writing such kind words...
08/28/19, 03:06 PM   #14
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ulticraft.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Multicraft