09/10/19, 07:10 AM   #1
AlexFullmoon
Addon for warning about opened scroll gates out of Cyrodiil (for shard collectors)

Well, see the title. To get those four elusive shards behind enemy Elder scrolls gates I have to monitor Cyrodiil map for changes whle I'm out questing or whatever. Is there a way to automatize this? Even better, something that will track key keeps status and inform you if gates are about to open.
09/10/19, 08:13 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Afaik we do not have access to events of Cyrodiil if we are not inside a campaign and in cyrodiil.
So I guess, no, not possible.
09/10/19, 02:15 PM   #3
AlexFullmoon
Hm. But we still can see Cyrodiil map (home campaign) from outside. Is there no API to access it?
09/10/19, 02:49 PM   #4
Rhyono
I'd imagine that map is only updating on view (not all the time) and even if we had access to it while it was open, I doubt we'd be able to force refresh it when it's not open, but someone with more map API experience might know.
09/10/19, 11:45 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
The API is there but only in Cyrodiil. The nail is not showing any ava related info if you are outside, there are missing some map pins, and you'd have to open the map (via addon or manually) and let the addon scan all map pins, check if they got a texture for open or closed (if there is a difference one can notice by addon).
Is the same if you manually check it then so no benefit of an addon (if doable).
09/11/19, 04:42 AM   #6
votan

Check if this addon is still working:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...aignQueue.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon for warning about opened scroll gates out of Cyrodiil (for shard collectors)