08/29/16, 06:20 PM   #1
Upularity
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lui Exstended - Seeking new Developer/Contributor

Hello everybody, as most of you know who are reading this after SpellBuilder left over I updated Lui for a short while but with not the best knowledge in Lua coding or any coding for that matter but I updated it for the update ten patch where the removal of veteran ranks took place it crippled the addon thus leaving me no choice to update it for people and for myself the main reason I took over was so the addon was usable no one was updating it anyways, I am looking for a experienced Lua coder/developer that is willing to continuely contribute towards the addons up keep and the requested features from the addons audience.

Requirements
- Be willing to go on PTS each patch cycle
- Able to take back feedback given from the ESO community and able to keep up the addon to the evolving ESOUI API.

If you would be interested in helping make this addon great again, feel free to PM me on the forums thank you.

Upu.
08/29/16, 06:24 PM   #2
l3x0r
thanks for your work on this addon! it kept it alive!
plz also consider posting this on the official eso forums since it will reach out to a lot more people that way
plz consider it
best regards

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Lui Exstended - Seeking new Developer/Contributor