08/04/18, 10:25 AM   #1
Gamer1986PAN
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Automatic trait analyser

Is it possible to automatically start the analysis of a predefined trait on all characters? Or to analyze the first trait of a category with an item on crafted with level 1?

Right now i try to complete all of my characters in analysis (for transmute and master writs). Wich means i craft 13 level 1 normal items with the trait i want to analyse and put them in the bank. Then i do my crafting dailys and it happens that i forget to start the analysis on some chars. It would be nice if you can automaticly start the analysis (with accountwide saved variables) on every char when you open a certain crafting station.

It should not use any other items that i have looted it just should use level 1 items.

It would be nice if it starts automatically when you open the crafting station or at least that it opens a window when you open the station that reminds you, that you can analyse a level 1 item (and if possible specify what item and what trait).

Anybody willing to give it a try?
08/04/18, 12:57 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Auto Research and Research Craft could be the addons you might use for this.
08/04/18, 03:34 PM   #3
Gamer1986PAN
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Auto Research and Research Craft could be the addons you might use for this.
Thx did not think about the search-string "Research" only tried analyse in minion.

working fine for me (just needed Auto Research, i craft my items with lazy set crafter) and set the addon on white items coming from the bank...

Last edited by Gamer1986PAN : 08/04/18 at 05:49 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Automatic trait analyser