05/24/14, 02:21 PM   #1
Haldurson
Sort by date

I just installed minion and I'm not too happy with it.

I suggest displaying the upload date for each mod, and being able to sort by it. This is vital because we need to know which mods were and were not updated since the last game update. I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue that according to Zenimax may be due to an outdated mod. I've been swapping mods trying to stick with those that have had recent updates. It would help a great deal if that date could be displayed used to sort on. Also, it would be nice to have a more tabular, less graphical list view for mods. The screen is too busy, and ironically doesn't have enough actual useful information on it, the way it's displayed now. I need to be able to focus in on the details, rather than have big names wiith graphics, etc. Simpler is better. I want to be able to see all of my mods at once instead of having to scroll with only 5 shown at a time. Think 'spreadsheet'. Pictures are fine if you want to entertain, tables work better for actual information.

Also I can't maximize it. as I said, I want to be able to see everything on one screen. This way is just really useless.

Last edited by Haldurson : 05/24/14 at 02:24 PM.
05/24/14, 04:19 PM   #2
Dieonar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sort by Lastest, Its will displays in first the addons updated recently

05/26/14, 07:43 PM   #3
Haldurson
Originally Posted by Dieonar View Post
Sort by Lastest, Its will displays in first the addons updated recently

Hmm, I just had installed it when I posted that, and that's not an option. It must have just been added ). Cool, I'll update.

I still would like to be able to have a tabular view, showing all of my mods with a normal kind of 'sort by' columns (like in a spreadsheet). I'm not a very graphically-oriented person -- I always prefer actual data and organization to pictures.

/Edit -- I just downloaded the current version and it's the same one version (2.08) as I was already running now -- it does not have a 'sort by latest'.

Last edited by Haldurson : 05/26/14 at 07:56 PM. Reason: More to add
05/26/14, 08:01 PM   #4
Haldurson
Is there a way to tell which version I'm running, btw? I've tried downloading the program and reinstalling it about 3 times now and still don't see the sort by latest option. I'm running 64 bit Windows 7 and clicked on the option for that version. I found two different pages for downloading it, and both seem to have the exact same version.
05/26/14, 08:46 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, I see. Sort by latest is only on the Find More tab, not the Installed tab. This may be an oversight.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Sort by date