01/26/17, 05:22 PM   #1
Brandalf

Resource bars refuse to fade away when full and outside of combat

Hey all, I've been having an issue with my resource bars for quite a while now. For some reason on one of my characters my resource bars refuse to go away. They're just perpetually on my screen. The default functionality is for the resource bars to fade when they are full and you're not in combat. However this just simply doesn't happen for this character. Resource bars fade out just fine on all of my other characters. I've tried all of the basic stuff such as:

/reloadui
removing all add-on files and repairing the game
deleting and allowing the game to recreate the usersettings.ini and ZO_Ingame.lua files

None of these have worked. Additionally this bug seems to limit the functionality of add-ons as well. For example with default Azurah settings my resource bars will be perpetually invisible. So basically my options on this character are resource bars active all the time, or none of the time. It's not a huge thing, but it's still an annoyance to someone like me who enjoys the functionality of things like resource bars and ability bars fading out when they're not needed. I've contacted ESO support but they've been no help, which let's be honest isn't a huge surprise.

I'm unsure if this is the right place to post this thread or not, so apologies is it's in the wrong place. Below is a screenshot. Thanks in advance for any insight or suggestions you can provide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170126180606_1.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	749.2 KB
ID:	831  
01/27/17, 08:28 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Isn't there a standard ingame option to set the resource bars etc. to always show, only in combat etc. ?

If I read your post one info is missing:
Did you disable all addons and try it with the standard game without any addon enabled?

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Resource bars refuse to fade away when full and outside of combat