05/28/14, 10:04 AM   #1
heyguyslol
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Request] Warlock Set Cooldown Timer

I would like to request an addon for the Warlock Armor set that will display an Icon with the cool down timer for the Magicka Flood.

Another author has written this addon:
MagickaFloodTimer (warlock set bonus)
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...ksetbonus.html

But unfortunately a lot of us don't use the default character stat bars that this addon requires. I think creating an icon based timer for this cool down would allow anyone to use who wishes to do so because it won't pigeon hole users.

A few simple suggestions is allow the icon to be moveable & locked, add transparency settings, allow user to customize the timer fonts size and color.
05/28/14, 08:04 PM   #2
Vuelhering
Try sending the request directly to the author, and maybe he'll just make it generic.
05/28/14, 08:59 PM   #3
lyravega
I'm working on a plug-in for FTC that will display these cooldowns. Just trying to gather some info at the moment.
05/29/14, 02:20 AM   #4
lyravega
Set Buddy

Here you go. Requires FTC. I just finalized stuff and released it, only supports Warlock set bonus right now.

Getting set items (so that I can add other set cooldowns) is hard a little bit, as there is no centralized AH to speak of
05/29/14, 04:27 AM   #5
heyguyslol
Tyvm, I will test it out. Not to sound ungreatful but I would still very much like someone to create a non dependent addon just for this cool down. I do not use or want to use FTC but for now until someone else is willing to write an independent addon for the Warlock set I will try this out.
05/29/14, 04:41 AM   #6
lyravega
Yup yup, I am working on a stand-alone version. I am very, VERY inexperienced when it comes to manipulating UI, so I went with FTC instead of working on a stand-alone. It will be the same add-on, just the internals will be changed and users will be able to use FTC's buff/debuff components if they so desire.

You just need FTC's buff components to be enabled. Probably I'll deliver the stand-alone version tomorrow.
05/29/14, 06:31 AM   #7
heyguyslol
Sounds great.
06/01/14, 03:36 AM   #8
lyravega
It is stand-alone now.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Warlock Set Cooldown Timer