11/06/20, 05:23 AM   #1
Essentialplayer
Exclamation Au/NZ & Oceanic guild looking for members!

Goodmorning/evening everyone! Eternal Atake is an Elder Scrolls Online (PC/NA) guild. We are primarily an Australian/New Zealand, Oceanic region (all are welcome!). We are a PVE focused while also providing as a social hub for all players. Eternal Atake is created to become a trial/progression focused.

The foundation of this guild is built upon friendly people like you who want to help and be a part of a friendly community. Some of our members have completed end-game PVE content while some are still learning the fundamental knowledge. We are dedicated to provide all kinds of services for our members and to help reach everyones full potential.

Pledge runs, gear farm runs, dungeon achievements? Eternal Atake can definitely help you complete them!.Discord is our main source to communication vocally, keep in touch with our fellow members and updates with our upcoming events/runs. A small community looking to grow with the players, become a member of Eternal Atake now.

We can provide you:
- A stress free & social atmosphere
- Active members who are always willing to help
- Completing PVE content (daily pledges, trial runs, gear farm runs & many more)
- A detailed and active discord server
- Guild house: (21m trial dummy, 3m dummy, workstations)

Interested?
Maybe we have not sparked your interest but we believe can be a good service for your ESO journey. We encourage you to give us a try! Message me through here or In-game: Essentialplayer
We are looking forward to hear from you.
11/13/20, 02:14 AM   #2
Essentialplayer
Lightbulb

LFM for vTrial Prog groups!
Tuesday: 8pm-10pm AEDT
Wednesday: 8pm-10pm AEDT

Any interest, DM me for more info! or reply to this text!
03/17/21, 03:42 AM   #3
Simple
Smile

Hi! I play from eu, but I'm looking for a guild that raid in the morning, I think we'd be a good fit for each others! How do I apply?

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Au/NZ & Oceanic guild looking for members!