04/24/19, 05:54 AM   #1
Woeler

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question [Paid request] Exporter addon

Hello all,

I am looking for someone to build me an addon with the following features. I am sure an experienced addon author will be able to do this in a few hours.
- Export all collectables (most important name, category and icon-name)
- Export all armor sets (most important name and bonusses)
- Export all recipes/furniture (most important name, icon-name and category)

If you are interested please send me a pm and we can talk about the price.

~ Woeler
04/24/19, 06:36 AM   #2
Marazota
what about this
https://www.eso-database.com/en/

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ld-database/p3
04/24/19, 06:38 AM   #3
Woeler

Well... I co-developed that project. It only exports what a character knows. I need exports of all, regardless of that a character knows.
04/24/19, 10:12 PM   #4
Dolgubon

So if you want someone to do it for you, well I might be interested, but before that if you want to give it a shot yourself:

- You should check out LibSets. It scans and obtains a list of all the set items in the game. Afaik it saves item Ids right now, but you could easily modify it to save the name of the set, bonuses, etc.
- For recipes, MM has a function which scans to find the item links of all recipes, and what they make. From there, you could probably get the other stuff you want rather easily.
- Collectibles might be a bit harder. I don't know if there's an addon which saves all collectibles regardless of if you own it or not. It might not even be possible to get an exhaustive list, though you could probably get everything available through gameplay. I think crown store unowned collectibles are locked down to partially prevent data mining. That eso database might be a good place to start too.
04/24/19, 10:17 PM   #5
Rhyono
The eso database he maintains would be a good place to start?
04/24/19, 11:45 PM   #6
Woeler

Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
So if you want someone to do it for you, well I might be interested, but before that if you want to give it a shot yourself:

- You should check out LibSets. It scans and obtains a list of all the set items in the game. Afaik it saves item Ids right now, but you could easily modify it to save the name of the set, bonuses, etc.
- For recipes, MM has a function which scans to find the item links of all recipes, and what they make. From there, you could probably get the other stuff you want rather easily.
- Collectibles might be a bit harder. I don't know if there's an addon which saves all collectibles regardless of if you own it or not. It might not even be possible to get an exhaustive list, though you could probably get everything available through gameplay. I think crown store unowned collectibles are locked down to partially prevent data mining. That eso database might be a good place to start too.
Thanks. I'm so busy I'm not interested in figuring it out myself. Besides, this LUA language brings me absolutely no joy. That's why I'm looking for someone to do it for me. If you are interested send me a pm and we can talk about it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Paid request] Exporter addon